Re: New update, nothing fixed

by CommishLawWonder

Original Post

New update, nothing fixed

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

When are they going to fix this ongoing issue? My sims just stand around forever as I tell them to do stuff. It’s been like this for the longest time, ever since I’ve owned the game. Time keeps ticking away and the sims just stand there as if you didn’t tell them to do anything. It’s quite annoying and to tell the truth, it’s unplayable. I haven’t bought an add on at all because of this. It’s an issue EA refuses to address or fix. I just downloaded the June 3rd update and was excited to come back to this game after several months of letting it sit on my PS4 in hopes that EA would fix it, but just like Battlefront II’s many bugs left unfixed across all platforms, they refuse to fix this game as well. Is there ANY way to get through to the developers and light a fire under them to get these bugs squashed? This is getting ridiculous. The new update fixed absolutely nothing.

Message 1 of 6 (451 Views)

★ Guide

I get that a lot and just stow my irritation and rapidly click the L1/R1 buttons to pause and unpause it repeatedly until they un-stick. It's a real hassle.

~Tyger <3

Message 2 of 6 (419 Views)

★★ Apprentice

The only fix I’ve discovered that works 100% is deleting the game completely and never installing it again.

Message 3 of 6 (416 Views)

I'm actually getting the endless loading screen while attempting to travel to restaurant. It's like they don't want to fix this game. They want more money. I say NO to the Eco Living I was about to save enough money to buy! This game needs to be banned for various glitches that they don't fix.

Message 4 of 6 (341 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I know, right? It's like video game companies are not under any obligation once they nickel and dime you. There should be laws in place that protect the gamer who shells out so much money for these games only to have the developer run away with our hard earned money. It's EA. They are known for milking the consumer and fixing nothing. Look at Battlefront II. Still has the bug where Skywalker falls through the map on ALL platforms. And they still have the bug where when you open those cases that you get for completing activities yields an empty case. I am so glad both of these games were free. I would NEVER have bought such poorly coded games, especially when the lazy, greedy developers basically refused to come out with updates for these games. I am so done with EA. 

Message 5 of 6 (346 Views)

★★★ Novice

fair enough.  byebye 

Message 6 of 6 (312 Views)