New pack available 1st of january 2020

by SalixCat

Original Post

Highlighted

New pack available 1st of january 2020

Hero

This new pack will cost 1300 Sim cash and includes 1400 Sim cash. So, we get our Sim cash back plus some new CAS items.

Midnight diamonds pack.jpg

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 1 of 4 (867 Views)

Re: New pack available 1st of january 2020

Ha! I'm gonna call foul on this right now! 

So, right after we have a resource sucking STS that cleans people out of all their sim cash, they offer this "deal" that you can only afford if you either have $1300 cash saved up or are willing to spend real money to have enough sim cash to purchase it. 

It seems like a generous deal, because you're getting back what you spend, plus $100. But there are fewer people who can afford it in the first place because of the darn STS. If they were truly trying to be generous, they would just gift it to everyone, or offer it for simoleons which are a lot easier and faster to recoup. 

Message 2 of 4 (849 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@thecakeisaLIE82, agree.

It seems a good deal, but you have to buy simcash. Simcash that then you'll easily spend on the STS events cause... well you have a lot, why not? And like this again and again and again.

Sorry Firemonkeys, I will not buy simcash until you don't run events that I like. I stay with my 439 simcash, hardly saved up with tons of ads.

Message 3 of 4 (825 Views)

★★★ Pro

THESE EARRINGS THO..............

20191231_192042.jpg

HAPPY NEW YEAR 🥳🎊🥂🎉

20191231_192020.jpg

Message 4 of 4 (665 Views)