New on Early Access: Play Jigsaw Treasure Hunter HD

by EA_Arrenai

Original Post

Accepted Solution

New on Early Access: Play Jigsaw Treasure Hunter HD

Community Manager (retired)

Embark on a worldwide treasure hunt in Jigsaw Treasure Hunter HD, exclusively on Pogo Early Access. Jigsaw Treasure Hunter HD is an all-new remastering of the Pogo classic, complete with upgraded graphics, new puzzles and improved performance across all modern browsers.

Play in Adventure Mode to travel the world, collecting treasure and unlocking new puzzles along the way. Jigsaw Treasure Hunter HD includes a number of useful tools to help you manage all your pieces and complete the puzzle, like Hint, Piece Finder, Magnet and Preview. You can replay any unlocked puzzle as often as you want. Keep it casual on Easy or Normal, or crank up the difficulty for more pieces and more challenge!

Play Jigsaw Treasure Hunter HD 

Read Jigsaw Treasure Hunter HD Q&A with Pogo Sean!

Source: https://blog.pogo.com/jigsawtreasuregamelaunch/

Message 1 of 7 (1,032 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: New on Early Access: Play Jigsaw Treasure Hunter HD

Hey there, @AbC6778a8203977.

Thanks for the screenshot! I used your screenshot to compare to what I see on my end, and the same options are available with both.

I took a look into the situation, and it looks like there is no rotate option in the game. All puzzle pieces are the correct side up in Jigsaw Treasure Hunter HD, so there's no need to rotate.

I hope that helps. Standard smile

Arrenai Cat

Did you receive an awesome, helpful response? Thumbs up +XP!

Was your issue resolved by a great post?  Accept as Solution

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

View in thread

Message 5 of 7 (977 Views)

All Replies

★ Novice

I was excited to see the new Jigsaw Treasure Hunter HD as I love jigsaws. Imagine my dismay when I could not play because the button that allows you to rotate the pieces was not in the list on the left side of the screen.  PLEASE fix this and add this button!! I really want to be able to play. Thanksso much.

Message 2 of 7 (1,005 Views)

Would you be able to get us a screenshot of what you're seeing? It can help us track down what's going on for you.

Here's the information on how to take a screenshot regardless of your PC's operating system:

Screenshots can definitely help us see what you're seeing. I look forward to hearing from you.

Arrenai Cat

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Message 3 of 7 (996 Views)

★ Novice

This is the screen shot of the jigsaw treasure hunter. As you can see, there is no rotate button on the left side.  All  the other buttons are there but not the rotate.

Message 4 of 7 (987 Views)

Thanks for the screenshot! I used your screenshot to compare to what I see on my end, and the same options are available with both.

I took a look into the situation, and it looks like there is no rotate option in the game. All puzzle pieces are the correct side up in Jigsaw Treasure Hunter HD, so there's no need to rotate.

I hope that helps. Standard smile

Arrenai Cat

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Message 5 of 7 (978 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

If you want to play with rotation, play at the Elite level.  Then you should have a rotate icon on the left.  You should also be able to rotate by clicking right.  I have a Mac and I have to use control-click (tapping the trackpad with two fingers should work as right click but doesn't here), and often have to tap twice with control down to get it to rotate once.

I actually came here to find out how all this was supposed to work as I'm tired of guessing, but I guess I know more about it than anyone else who has posted here.

As an aside the game also leaks memory pretty badly; it would be nice if that were fixed.  I play the game in Firefox and have to close the tab for the game every two puzzles or so to keep from maxing out the memory -- would you believe the memory usage soars to over 50Gb?  Yeah, pretty crazy.

Message 6 of 7 (634 Views)

★ Novice

thank u Liz.  I will try but Im not very computer savvy.  

Message 7 of 7 (373 Views)