New empty map

by Sthenastia

Original Post

New empty map

★ Guide

Hello

I guess that a lot of people agree with me. We have a lot of packs and due to that lots types, and if we want to create more buildings on one save, we have to destroy orginal lots. Honestly our current maps are small and in majoryty lots are too big on them to create for example cosy micro/tiny homes. In my opinion big empty neighborhood with 10x15, 15x15, 20x15, 20x20, 30x20 and some bigger lots will really improve the game.

Message 1 of 7 (754 Views)

Re: New empty map

[ Edited ]
Champion

@Sthenastia I must say, I love your idea! I have given your idea 'XP' and a 'Me Too'. My main method of getting around bulldozing once I've filled the neighborhoods is to make new game saves. Have you tried this? https://sims4.crinrict.com/eng/2014/09/save-games/

SheriGR   I don’t work for EA.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png
Me Too – if you also have this problem | XP – for helpful comments
Message 2 of 7 (729 Views)

★ Guide
@SheriGR I think that I found another solution to expand our possibilities to have more lots. Maybe some of current worlds can get new districts? I think that it is easy way to make more playable levels in San Myshuno's buildings too.

For example Del Sol Valley can have new district on West (with beach), more lots around Vanessa's house and meaby several lots on East and one or two penthouses/apartments around city center. Newcrest can get totally new district in city center. I hope that EA and Maxis will do something in that direction because there is really tiny way to develop. I have a lot of saves because I have a lot of ideas to recreate some lots and I want to use some bulidings from Gallery too. It will be perfect if I can add more buildings in one save.
Message 3 of 7 (677 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Or, alternative suggestion:

You people remember SPORE? and how it had a building program?

How does a separate program to build houses etc (with more tools even) sound to you?

I know it'd be more programming work, but lbr:

For years a lot of people have spent more time building houses in sims than actually playing (not to mention all the hairstyle, clothong and furniture creators out there)

Also, more lots would be excellent in any case

Message 4 of 7 (674 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I hate just having one map that is empty. Typically I use it for all the restaurants and other public lots, but I would love more availability in the other maps. 

Message 5 of 7 (639 Views)

★ Guide
@Sthenastia As a builder, I never say no to a new world.
Message 6 of 7 (599 Views)

Champion

@AndyZhang2896 Amen.

SheriGR   I don’t work for EA.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png
Me Too – if you also have this problem | XP – for helpful comments
Message 7 of 7 (587 Views)