Re: New clothes now gone?

by flawlessfruit

Original Post

Accepted Solution

New clothes now gone?

★★★ Novice

Yesterday I opend my Sims and I had all these new overalls and other full body outfits one had paint all over it some were for fishing and I remember one having a floral shirt but now they’re all gone? 
am I the only one who had this

Message 1 of 6 (439 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Expert

Hi @savanagonzalez Did the gloves look like this? These are career unlock outfit gloves for Criminal Level 10 Oracle.

Oracle.JPG

For the household with all of the unlocked outfits, were any of them downloaded from The Gallery? If any of them had previously attained high levels in those careers it might explain why you are seeing so many career unlock outfits. I've also heard that the game occasionally randomly assigns these unlock outfits as a "work" outfit in a completely different career. For something like that you would not see them in CAS though.

Either way, hopefully this means that they are still in your game even if they are still hidden for your household that has not unlocked them yet.

Good luck I hope this helps :D

#stayandplay

View in thread

Message 4 of 6 (361 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★ Expert

Hi @savanagonzalez Are these Custom Content (CC) items or EA Maxis items from the base game and various game packs?

Some of the items you are describing sound like career unlock reward outfits. Those outfits will only appear for the Sim who unlocked them plus his/her household. Sims outside that household will not have access to them (unless they also unlock them). Are you playing a different household than yesterday?

For example, these are career reward outfits for a Painter level 10 Patron of the Arts:

Patron of the Arts1.JPGPatron of the Arts2.JPG

Good luck, I hope this helps :D

Message 2 of 6 (426 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yeah I don’t recognize that top but I do recognize the overalls but it was funny though because I had those items  in a household which I just created  like it was a new household. I also remember having gloves that were like half gloves (Instead them ending up the wrist they ended at the palm of the hand).
but actually I think you’re right about the whole career stuff because I also remember having a barista outfit I’m pretty sure. 
it’s weird though that I had all the Career outfits even though I was using a a new sim like i mentioned before.

I’ll check later if I do have those items using the sim I saw those items with originally. 
thnxxxxxx for your advise 

Message 3 of 6 (387 Views)

★★★ Expert

Hi @savanagonzalez Did the gloves look like this? These are career unlock outfit gloves for Criminal Level 10 Oracle.

Oracle.JPG

For the household with all of the unlocked outfits, were any of them downloaded from The Gallery? If any of them had previously attained high levels in those careers it might explain why you are seeing so many career unlock outfits. I've also heard that the game occasionally randomly assigns these unlock outfits as a "work" outfit in a completely different career. For something like that you would not see them in CAS though.

Either way, hopefully this means that they are still in your game even if they are still hidden for your household that has not unlocked them yet.

Good luck I hope this helps :D

#stayandplay

Message 4 of 6 (362 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

these are most likely a result of "bb.ignoregameplayunlocksentitlement" cheat or career unlocks try the cheat I don't know if it works for cas

Message 5 of 6 (334 Views)

★★★ Expert

@flawlessfruit The bb.ignoregameplayunlocksentitlement cheat is for build/buy items and unfortunately it does not work for unlocking hidden CAS outfits. You should be able to unlock the career reward outfits if you use the careers.promote cheat enough times to get your Sim to the right career levels.

cheat2.JPG

Message 6 of 6 (300 Views)