New career quest prompts

by VidaBliss

Original Post

Accepted Solution

New career quest prompts

★★★ Apprentice

When I first started playing the game I had a few quest prompts but didn’t really understand what was happening, one was for the photography career... I didn’t complete the quest then, will it ask me again?  I did do the one for the internet hobby and maybe the surgeon career, but don’t recall for certain how I obtained that heirloom.  Are there other career quests for modeling, secret agent or rocket scientist?  Will I get the prompt again?  TIA!

Message 1 of 4 (651 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: New career quest prompts

[ Edited ]
Hero

@VidaBliss 

Internet Icon hobby, Photography, Secret Agent and Surgery career quests are part of the level progression. It is not possible to restart them if you fail completing them when they appear on your quests tab. The alternative is to purchase the heirlooms when they pop up in the shop.

There are no quests for Dance or Space explorer careers. To unlock them you will also need to purchase the heirlooms.

The Stylist career will unlock as soon as you finish the Fashion career story. The Rooted in Style quest will be triggered as soon as you start the Stylist career. It will unlock special hairstyles. Notice that this quest will not reappear if you fail to complete it. Here's the walkthrough: https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion-Feedback/Rooted-in-Style-Quest-Walkthrough/td-p/7575760

The Modelling career was the grand prize of a Sweet Treat Showdown in September 2019. The heirloom is unfortunately not available in the shop.

Well, I think this is all. Did I miss any career or hobby? 🙂

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (595 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Hero

@VidaBliss 

Internet Icon hobby, Photography, Secret Agent and Surgery career quests are part of the level progression. It is not possible to restart them if you fail completing them when they appear on your quests tab. The alternative is to purchase the heirlooms when they pop up in the shop.

There are no quests for Dance or Space explorer careers. To unlock them you will also need to purchase the heirlooms.

The Stylist career will unlock as soon as you finish the Fashion career story. The Rooted in Style quest will be triggered as soon as you start the Stylist career. It will unlock special hairstyles. Notice that this quest will not reappear if you fail to complete it. Here's the walkthrough: https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion-Feedback/Rooted-in-Style-Quest-Walkthrough/td-p/7575760

The Modelling career was the grand prize of a Sweet Treat Showdown in September 2019. The heirloom is unfortunately not available in the shop.

Well, I think this is all. Did I miss any career or hobby? 🙂

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 2 of 4 (596 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Nooo, that is so sad 😭.  I had no idea what I was doing when I got those prompts.  I can’t believe they’re never offered again. 😭😭😭

Thank you for the info, Salixcat, you rock!

Message 3 of 4 (572 Views)

Hero
@VidaBliss I agree. There are too many time limited quests for new players. It can be too much 😢

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 4 of 4 (562 Views)