Re: New Update Changes Needed

by reyamity

Original Post

New Update Changes Needed

★ Guide

Dear Ea Game Developers

May I first Suggest that you please remove the broken Furniture Option when our sim use them?as this game is already expensive to buy clothing,hair,Furniture,and purchase land it is hard for anyone to build up simoleons in the game to purchase anything if they have to spend simoleons to repair furniture.

I also Like to suggest the option to choose hair style for our children instead of having our sim girls to look like boys with an afro.

my next suggestion is to please remove the time to use home objects to build up our sim energy if the option of having their energy drain is going to be there.now that I’ve mention the more important things I will move on to minor changes.

my suggestion is to please allow the ability to build second floor houses.I feel if this is suppose to be another version of the sim freeplay and the sims 4 we should be able to have second story houses also more than one house in a town.maybe (5) houses

I also like to suggest washer,dryers,and dish washers in the game for us to be able to build laundry rooms

us to have more than 4 sims that we can control.we should at least be able to have at least 10 sims that way we could have 3 or 4 Sims per household if we choose too.

Thanks for listening my fellow simmers and Game developers I hope that my suggestion will be taken into careful consideration.

Message 1 of 4 (794 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Hello Soulfulgenius!

I don't think your suggestions are bad, but I do think you're comparing the sims mobile (online game) to the sims (offline). I think it's kind of fair that we "pay" for the broken furniture, it's like paying bills in the sims (offline), does it make sense? 

For the maximum sims that we can control. It's still fair to have only 4 sims because 10 sims are kind of crazy to control, especially if you're using a mobile right?

Last is for the children. I don't have a 'problem/issue' about the "we cannot change their features". I kind of love it because the babies got the features of their parents such as hair color, eyes color and if I got lucky they got the hair I want (see pictures below).

#thisisjustmyownsaying

[Edited by EA_Mai to remove illegal activity references]

Message 2 of 4 (698 Views)

★ Guide

My suggestion isn’t a comparison to either games,it’s just a suggestion.and if you can have more than one home in the sim freeplay than why not the sim mobile.

aslo to have furniture break that often so much for our sim not to have much interaction with them is very ridiculous.so I do think that should be changed a little.so no that doesn’t make any sense.I can understand every once in a while but not with little interactions.

and as far as the hair for (children)the hair is automatically given to them.you cannot

choose the hair option for them.so that

definitely needs to change.not everyone gets a sim child with long hair.the Afro hair style needs to be done away with.So I really don’t know what hair you’re talking about and what that have anything to

do with the (kids) But I am not talking about

adults.I also have all the hairs I like for adults as well.but I am glad you’re happy

with them.Thank you for sharing 

Message 3 of 4 (683 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

oops, looks like I misunderstood what you've said. I'm sorry. but anyway, you're suggestions/opinion is not bad. 

Message 4 of 4 (642 Views)