New Templates coming up??!!

by GhostFreeek

Original Post

Accepted Solution

New Templates coming up??!!

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

Just saw the new template pics on the news board in Parkside. When are they going to be added?!! New Templates.ea.gp.simsmobile.jpg

Message 1 of 9 (705 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: New Templates coming up??!!

★★★★★ Guide

The new update seems to have Yamachan from the Sims 4 Snowy Escape as the next host of the Sim Festival. Now the Japanese Style Template can be put together as its puzzle piece! Hoping for awesome content this season!

View in thread

Message 9 of 9 (476 Views)

All Replies

Hero
@GhostFreeek I can't see that in any of my games and have no information about it. Sorry!

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 2 of 9 (678 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@SalixCat No probz, just keeping checking the news board at Parkside! People having talking a lot about these on the Reddit grp.
Message 3 of 9 (672 Views)

Hero
@GhostFreeek I've seen it on FB too.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 4 of 9 (663 Views)

Hero
@GhostFreeek Teaser for the next update 😄

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 5 of 9 (648 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@Ilois4 Giving out teasers 10 days before the next big update?That is so unlike EA,lol!!
Message 6 of 9 (638 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I still see the old templates on my news board. Also, why do the rooms in these house templates have no size restrictions? There’s a room that’s too big and one that’s too small in Jeong Manor. Can’t move them, can only store them. Why have size restrictions at all if the developers aren’t working with restrictions? 

Message 7 of 9 (597 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@EponymsYou will see the new ones spring up on the board sometime. Yep, I know. But that's the uniqueness of those templates. We get uniquely large and small rooms which we can't create in our build mode, so it's good, I guess, that we got different room sizes for a normal build

Message 8 of 9 (588 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

The new update seems to have Yamachan from the Sims 4 Snowy Escape as the next host of the Sim Festival. Now the Japanese Style Template can be put together as its puzzle piece! Hoping for awesome content this season!

Message 9 of 9 (477 Views)