New Sims 4 Screens physically hurts my eyes

by kayiron13

Original Post

Re: Migraines from redesign

Champion

@Sashas0nic, I like the new colors also, but I'm very fortunate that the new look has not triggered my migraines.  So while I really like the new colors, I am glad they are changing them since migraines are horrible, and some people have said they have eye pain or even that it has triggered their epilepsy! ShockedDisappointed  I feel bad for all who are suffering!  For those who don't mind Mods (and realize that Mods require maintenance!) , your suggestion is a good one. Angel

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 21 of 24 (564 Views)

@WaytoomanyUIDs

As far as I am aware, from Frost's tweet, it's just the loading screen. TwistedMexi is working on a Mod which will change the main menu screen. If you decide to use it make sure to remove it before updating your game when the next patch is released (I will be using it Standard smile )

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Clearing Origin cache - | - Mac specific TS4 issues -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -
Message 22 of 24 (542 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

TM's mod has already been released this morning. It will be maintained going forward since people were quite happy with the original loading screens.

Message 23 of 24 (497 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@MickCasanova wrote:

TM's mod has already been released this morning. It will be maintained going forward since people were quite happy with the original loading screens.

Thank you for the update Thumbs up

EQ Avid Sims Player
I do not work for EA but I do volunteer at AnswersHQ to help others with their game issues.
EAGameChanger - The Sims 4 Gallery Creator
Gallery Tag: #EQCreations
Message 24 of 24 (479 Views)