I can't wait to have werewolves in the sims 4 Frown

Message 11 of 23 (1,409 Views)

Supernatural

★★★ Newbie

I was wondering if you could still launch werewolves and fairies for the sims 4

Message 12 of 23 (1,407 Views)

Re: miss werewolves

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Ineverdrinkwine Hey there! Let's not make multiple threads about the same thing, this can cause confusion and can become very cluttered. 🙂
Message 13 of 23 (1,401 Views)

Re: New Sims 4 Game Pack Ideas - Werewolves/Shifters

★★★★ Apprentice

I'd love warewolves, but unlike Vampires and Spellcasters, I'm unsure what special powers they can have (I see them being as lacking as Mermaids) however, if we got WareCATS along with WareWOLVES and in the mythology, there's a rivalry between the two species where each get bad moodlets from the other, that'd be interesting 

Message 14 of 23 (1,383 Views)

Sims 4 werewolf pack

★★ Novice

EA please for the next game pack give us werewolf pack. We need them. They need to have ranking system similar to vampires. Or add supernatural expansion pack where you could improve Spellcaster, vampires... And add werewolfs and fairies. Please make hybrid system work.

Message 15 of 23 (1,842 Views)

Re: Sims 4 werewolf pack

[ Edited ]
Champion

@Patrikboy2005 Ooooo ... werewolves and fairies please!  I've created a few spellcasters in a couple saves and pretended they were fairies but a full pack with actual fairies and other supernatural beings would be cool.  I just saw the teaser hinting at paranormal / ghost hunting.  I'm definitely curious about that one.  Anyway, thanks for the suggestion!

Update: I also meant to say I agree there should be a system for hybrids!  I would love to have a spellcasting vampire, mermaid or werewolf, please.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Please help other players:
Add XP to posts you think are helpful.
Click Accept As Solution for posts that resolve your issue.
Happy Simming!

Message 16 of 23 (1,823 Views)

Potential Pack with Werewolves?

★★★★★ Novice

A pack with a new type of occult sim: werewolves. Perhaps a pack similar to vampires, or one with a cursed forest with more stuff and activities, with a cursed forest, home to werewolves? These occults would have a werewolf form, just like the other occults. I would personally love to have werewolves that are more wolf - like in appearance than human.

Message 17 of 23 (1,358 Views)

Re: Potential Pack with Werewolves?

★ Novice

I would love too see werewolves I am a big big fan of them 

Message 18 of 23 (1,305 Views)

Re: Sims 4 werewolf pack

★★★★★ Newbie

Definitely needing a werewolf pack or fairies pack. If EA would stop spending all of the money from consumers who buy new packs on other games maybe we would have them by now. We are grateful for all the other packs but please give us what we ask for. Give us more supernatural sims.

Message 19 of 23 (1,259 Views)

Re: Supernatural

★★ Novice
@Tradutyler12 yes you can
Message 20 of 23 (757 Views)