New Occult - Elves

by PatrickClSim3Low

Original Post

New Occult - Elves

People have been speculating what other occult we could get after werewolves. Other than fairies I do believe that it is time for The Sims 4 to introoduce own occult we never had before - Elves

There are two ways how I imagine elves to work - either on its own like vampires and others, or together with fairies in one pack. Having them in a one pack would make sense as both of these occults have magic that is connected to nature and elements. But having elves as seperated unique pack could give much more space to explore this wonderful occult.

Elves would obviously be able to use magic. This magic could have source like a tree. It would be really important to take in mind fairies and create magic that would be unique for them - I can imagine that elves could have more element based magic while fairies would lean into healing, mischiev and plants. Elves would also have offensive and defensive spells, and different types of Elves could have some unique spells - like Dark Elves could be using darkness and therefore having more dangerous spells.

There could be some different fields for Elves - alchemy (not potions, but more focused on science and mineralogy), runes, astral sorcery and fighting. As for the fighting, I imagine that this pack would add archery, spears and possibly battle axes. 

I was also thinking about other creatures - it wouldn't be familiars and they would be more fleshed out. If anything, dragons could be the only creatures added. They would be a great addition and I know lot of people want to see dragons. Other than that, I was also thinking about unicorns, phoenix, centaurs and fauns, but the dragons would be enough satisfying 

As for the elves themselves, I imagine there could be different types. There would be normal citizens, who would use various elements, then high elves, the royalty with powers connected to light, and Dark Elves, enemies of all elves with powers of creating shadow minions. The lore itself would be about war between elves and dark elves.

Message 1 of 2 (369 Views)

Re: New Occult - Elves

[ Edited ]
Champion

@PatrickClSim3Low     Yes!  Elves, fairies and dragons please.  Your suggestions are great, so thanks for sharing!  :-)

Edit: Oh!  and unicorns.  I'd even be okay if they were just wandering around the world and maybe sims could befriend them and get a wish or something.  :-) 

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Please help other players:
Add XP to posts you think are helpful.
Click Accept As Solution for posts that resolve your issue.
Happy Simming!

Message 2 of 2 (330 Views)