New Gameplay/Challenge/Household Ideas?

by Fluffy4880

Original Post

New Gameplay/Challenge/Household Ideas?

★ Apprentice

I’m just looking for new ideas for play, as I know a lot of people are. They can be things that some people just may not have played in a while. Here’s one: Old-Timey couple moves onto farm. Perfect with the new pack, and with the Old Times NAP!

If you have a household that can be used for you idea, you could share your gallery name and name of the household. Just an idea.

Message 1 of 3 (169 Views)

Re: New Gameplay/Challenge/Household Ideas?

Champion

@Fluffy4880 that is an excellent way to incorporate the gameplay from Eco Lifestyle with Cottage Living! 💡😄

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 3 (145 Views)

Re: New Gameplay/Challenge/Household Ideas?

★ Guide

I'm not really sure what kind of challenges people prefer or game play style but we have a system of challenges in one load and they have to earn their spot in the main load

One is the rags to riches (which for us means afford a starter in the main load where they get the career we feel best suits them) 

Bachelor and Bachelorette challenges.  90% of our main load couples must go through this to find the "perfect match" before going into the main load as a couple

Couples rags to riches... same concept just two of them 

Dumpster divers must have squeamish trait and build their home a little at a time similar to the rags to riches but this happens in the main load if there are no starters available.  

So basically we play hardship to really "bond" with a sim.  Some sims are duds and don't make it to the main load but some come back from gallery into bachelor challenges for a second chance...or third in the case of one Sim who isn't a dud but boy does she struggle in love

We have others but no sim can have 3 positive traits they must have one that's not considered positive

We also have who's the better klepto based on how much they earn through stealing and they get to move into the main load Desert where our criminals and cops live. 

Stuff like this no real rules just challenges we enjoy putting them through such as opposites attract, basket case bachelor etc (me and my husband)  

Message 3 of 3 (124 Views)