Re: Need to implement loyalty in Sims esp if married

by pyk82

Original Post

★★ Apprentice

@PugLove888    I'm sure everyone's Sims will behave differently, however.  My two are inseparable.  They are social and do talk to other people, but they know that the other is still somewhere near.  That's why the loyalty thing really upsets me.  I KNOW it's not their doing, but dumb game mechanics.  It's almost as if the game wants to stir up some excitement or keep you on your toes with your characters.  I don't have time for that and if that's the case that's really stupid.  A pair this much in love and so dedicated to one another shouldn't be forced into doing flirty actions that the game just decides to have them do for the heck of it.  It's stupid.  That's why I REALLY hope that the powers that be will someday soon put in a loyalty trait in cases like this.  Not everyone wants a player or a cheater.  And for my two to have those things happen when it's not even in their mechanics is just terrible.  They're very attentive and very playful with each other....they're destined to live forever and I don't think they could be any happier.

Message 11 of 13 (515 Views)

Champion

@BadCowboy1969, I agree with you 100% and for the same reasons you stated!  Heart  In general I feel they could put a few more traits and aspirations into the game, such as a Coward trait and a Wellness aspiration (that should have come with the Spa Day pack!); however, the trait they need to add the most is "Faithful" or "Loyal"! Standard smile

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 12 of 13 (502 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I know this is an old thread but, I've been waiting for ages for MAXIS to implement something for "Loyalty". But, nothing. They did give us "Unflirty" which is basically a ripped-off version of the "Faithful" mod which makes your sims immune to flirtiness, but that can become an issue when you want them to be flirty with your partner. It's near to the end of the Sims 4 cycle and these morons kept making useless boring DLCs over things that are important for some audience of gamers. Look at the "Vampire" DLC. They just invade your house and basically violate your sims and leaves. These are the DEVS that are working on the game. Probably a bunch of old virgins with dark fetishes.

Message 13 of 13 (339 Views)