Need new instructions for Pogo gift membership

by laycossify

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Need new instructions for Pogo gift membership

★★★ Newbie

For years I have given my mother a 1yr gift membership for Christmas.  This year, I can't figure out how to do it online. The instructions and links in the Q&A's are all outdated. They take you to the origin site which no longer exists.  I have gone through the EA site and the pogo site. 

I thought about getting an EA gift card but it appears it can only get her a 3 mth membership? 

Does anyone know how to do this?

Thanks

Message 1 of 3 (1,047 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Need new instructions for Pogo gift membership

Community Manager

Hi @laycossify The ability to gift a Pogo sub via Origin was removed some time ago, Currently, there are no digital means to gift a Pogo sub. However, I would be happy to pass feedback along to the team that players are wanting this to return. 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (1,022 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @laycossify The ability to gift a Pogo sub via Origin was removed some time ago, Currently, there are no digital means to gift a Pogo sub. However, I would be happy to pass feedback along to the team that players are wanting this to return. 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 3 (1,023 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is a definite need. IMHO

Message 3 of 3 (381 Views)