Re: Nectar from Sims 3

by ViciousMegZ

Original Post

Nectar from Sims 3

★★★★ Novice

Hi fellow Simmers!

I just watched Lazy Game Reviews "The Sims 3 Quick Review" and got like a flashback. Basically since The Sims 4 came out and I've played with the garden features I have been missing the ability to make my onw nectar. I've spent like 6 years hoping they would add it but nothing yet. Is there anywhere I can let them know that I want this feature back? Anyone else who feels the same way?

https://sims.fandom.com/wiki/Nectar_making

Message 1 of 5 (708 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@ViciousMegZ 

You could get ECO lifestyle and make Fizzy Juices.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 5 (693 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@jpkarlsen I have Eco lifestyle but it's just not the same...
Message 3 of 5 (691 Views)

★★★ Expert

@ViciousMegZ There is a pretty cool mod for a fully-functional Sims 3-style nectar maker for Sims 4. I can't post links to the mod creator's site but you can find it by doing a search for "icemunmun nectar making". The mod is current as of June 2020. I know that many players prefer not to use mods, and console players do not even get the option, so I agree it would be awesome to have this added to the game. The same mod creator had a functional candle making station two years before that was officially added to Sims 4, so who knows?

nectar.JPG

Message 4 of 5 (603 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@ViciousMegZI feel happy the sims 4 has no nectar making feature. I'm sorry to say that but I'm tired enough of nectar making in the sims 3 after creating 200 bottles of nectar to complete the nectar making skill journal challenge. :D There are 3 disappointing things in the sims 3 nectar. Sims don't talk anything while drinking nectar and there's no pretty wine glass for it. The sims always pour the nectar to a glass cup. Once, they create some nectar bottles, they get obsessed with nectar. They keep drinking and drinking... until all the nectar has gone. Currently, I'm playing the sims 3 and 4 together, I don't make any nectar even though my sims 3 sim is a master of nectar... in game. If my opinion was offensive, I apologize you but I wanted to let you know what is the nectar like in game. Standard smile

Message 5 of 5 (581 Views)