NPC Relationship Autonomy Locked Behind HSY?

by frogcandles

Original Post

NPC Relationship Autonomy Locked Behind HSY?

★ Guide

Can someone explain why NPC relationship autonomy is locked behind High School years? It seems pretty obvious that a feature like this should be base game since it falls under what Neighborhood Stories is supposed to do so it doesn't make any sense for it to be locked behind a paywall. 

Message 1 of 11 (2,599 Views)

Re: NPC Relationship Autonomy Locked Behind HSY?

Champion (Retired)

@frogcandles 

What makes you believe that NPC relationship has something to do with HSY? If you talk about the new sexual preference settings these were added to basegame. Neighborhood stories are also basegame.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 11 (2,514 Views)

★ Guide

The relationship autonomy is locked into HSY. I know because there is a setting related to the feature that I, someone who doesn't have HSY do not have, and someone that does have the pack has.

I'm not talking about the new settings or neighborhood stories, I'm talking about the NPC Relationship Autonomy and how it doesn't make sense that it's locked behind HSY because it's something Neighborhood Stories should be doing. 

Message 3 of 11 (2,493 Views)

★ Guide

Coming back to this and asking for some clarification.  In the patch notes it's listed under The Sims 4 but my game does not have the NPC Relationship Autonomy setting so is this locked behind HSY or not? 

Message 4 of 11 (2,326 Views)

★★★ Pro

@frogcandles Looks like its locked to hsy i didn't get it straight away and had no romance autonomy bought hsy yesterday i started getting the romance and freiendship autonomy.

Message 5 of 11 (2,319 Views)

★ Guide

That's unfortunate. It doesn't make sense to have it exclusive to HSY 

Message 6 of 11 (2,305 Views)

★★★ Pro

@frogcandles It doesn't make sense at all it should have been added to the basegame.

Message 7 of 11 (2,301 Views)

★★★★ Expert

Honestly, as long as the bug where grown adults are proposing to children and toddlers is present, they can keep it.

Message 8 of 11 (2,290 Views)

★★★ Pro

@xochiquetzl_xkvn Wait hasnt it been fixed in todays patch i cant check because i bought it on xbox not pc and console is getting the patch at the end of the week.

Message 9 of 11 (2,271 Views)

Message 10 of 11 (2,265 Views)