Re: [NOT BUG] sims.add_buff pregnancy cheat not working

by EA_Mai

Original Post

★★★★★ Newbie
it worked thx
Message 71 of 78 (26,749 Views)

Re: sims.add_buff pregnancy cheat not working??

★★★ Newbie

type in cas.fulleditmode in the cheat bar after enabling cheats, then click modify in cas.

Message 72 of 78 (26,665 Views)

★★★ Newbie

You do the cheat sims.add_buff_Pregnancy_Trimester1      or you could do trimester 2 or 3.

Message 73 of 78 (26,624 Views)

★ Novice
I’ve noticed that many sites post the cheat as sims.add_buff pregnancy_trimester1/2/3 or sims.add_buff pregnancy_InLabour. I tried these and they didn’t work for me either. Then I found that we’re missing a buff. It’s supposed to sims.add_buff buff_pregnancy_trimester1/2/3/InLabour. Hope this helps!
Message 74 of 78 (26,581 Views)

Re: sims.add_buff pregnancy cheat not working??

★★★ Newbie

this worked thaanks!

Message 75 of 78 (26,505 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I hate reviving dead threads, but this is still a thing. I've used the double buff (I have get to work), made sure testingcheats were on, made sure fulleditmode was on, eveything! I've even restarted the save to have a clean slate. NOTHING WORKS! Please help!

Message 76 of 78 (26,387 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@NimuehNeith

As of the June 19 patch all pregnancy cheats are broken as well as some other cheats It has nothing to do with this old thread. You can find the collection thread in the bugs forum.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 77 of 78 (26,374 Views)

EA app Team
Hi everyone,

As @jpkarlsen was explaining, we have received several reports around cheats not working after installing yesterday's patch.

As this is an old thread unrelated to the issues after the most recent update, I'm closing it.

If the cheat is not working for you and your game is updated, please, take a look to this thread: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/COLLECTION-THREAD-Issues-with-Cheats/m-p/6874634#M63691

Thank you,
-Mai
Message 78 of 78 (26,358 Views)