[NOT BUG] sims.add_buff pregnancy cheat not working

by DiAlliStar

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

[NOT BUG] sims.add_buff pregnancy cheat not working

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

After installing Get to Work, I've found that I can't use the sims.add_buff pregnancy cheats. Is this happening to anyone else or...? I'd like it fixed asap, as pregnancies are a pain to sit through -_-

Message 1 of 78 (2,235,006 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: sims.add_buff pregnancy cheat not working

★★★★ Novice

On your keyboard press CTRL + Shift + C at the same time while actually playing the sims 4 base game only and that should bring up the command box. Next type in sims.add_buff pregnancy_inlabor to make your sims go into labor. If you want a certain trimester type in sims.add_buff pregnancy_trimester1, 2 or 3. If you play get to work then type in sims.add_buff buff_pregnancy_inlabor or sims.add_buff buff_pregnancy_trimester1, 2 or 3. 

There is an extra "buff" from the base game if you are playing get to work. so it is little different. Should work after that Standard smile

View in thread

Message 8 of 78 (2,777,906 Views)

All Replies

Re: sims.add_buff pregnancy cheat not working??

★★★★★ Novice

bump, issue still hasn't been resolved. additionally, when I put in testingcheats true, it says that cheats are enabled and I'm able to access the modify in cas panel. however, I cannot actually fully modify my sims in cas at all.

Message 2 of 78 (2,234,591 Views)

[ Edited ]
Make Sim or Ghost pregnant in first trimestersims.add_buff Pregnancy_Trimester1
Make Sim or Ghost pregnant in second trimestersims.add_buff Pregnancy_Trimester2
Make Sim or Ghost pregnant in third trimestersims.add_buff Pregnancy_Trimester3
Make Sim or Ghost pregnant at term;
purchase a bassinet and they will have a fake birth
sims.add_buff Pregnancy_InLabor

Source: http://www.gamewinners.com/Cheats/index.php/The_Sims_4_%28PC%29

That's what you should enter.

On the CAS, you need to enter 'cas.fulleditmode' after using the testingcheats true outside of the CAS. 
When you just use the testingcheats you'll be able to change your Sim but not fully.

@DiAlliStar

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 3 of 78 (2,234,594 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Did you actually get that to work for you? Those commands worked fine until I installed Get To Work today, now they are not functional. Other commands work, just not the pregnancy related ones. Was able to modify in CAS with fulleditmode, but no pregnancy cheats.

Message 4 of 78 (2,234,585 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@DiAlliStar @smiesko

Moved this to bug reporting

EDIT: Added this

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 78 (2,234,567 Views)

★★★ Newbie

hi,

I got the same problem too. and then I find out on google that, you should use "sims.add_buff Buff_Pregnancy_InLabor"

this works for me so hope it works to you too.

P.S, I do have go to work too.

Message 6 of 78 (2,234,289 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

hey, sorry for the late response. it hasn't worked yet unfortunately and I think you're right about the get to work thing. any way this can be resolved?

Message 7 of 78 (2,234,274 Views)

★★★★ Novice

On your keyboard press CTRL + Shift + C at the same time while actually playing the sims 4 base game only and that should bring up the command box. Next type in sims.add_buff pregnancy_inlabor to make your sims go into labor. If you want a certain trimester type in sims.add_buff pregnancy_trimester1, 2 or 3. If you play get to work then type in sims.add_buff buff_pregnancy_inlabor or sims.add_buff buff_pregnancy_trimester1, 2 or 3. 

There is an extra "buff" from the base game if you are playing get to work. so it is little different. Should work after that Standard smile

Message 8 of 78 (2,777,907 Views)

Hero

Tagging @DiAlliStar to see above answer

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 9 of 78 (2,234,253 Views)

★★★ Novice

That happened by me too i dont know what i need.. its not working tough:robotfrustrated:

Message 10 of 78 (2,234,191 Views)