NO BUBBLE MACHINE

by Jeandra143

Original Post

Re: NO BUBBLE MACHINE

★★★★ Novice
Same here, but I finally lucked up at 4am opening a third box [I limited my self to 1-2 boxes a day] with 2days left on the event. I opened 20 boxes back to back no bubble bar, then I read a suggestion on this forum and started opening 1-3 boxes a day and lucked up! I was getting better prizes as well. Just some advice for the next event.
Message 11 of 27 (438 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
It will be great if they give us the chance to buy the bubble blower! Standard smile
Message 12 of 27 (431 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice
@OkL80Bug ikr!! This event was like one to two weeks long! Ain't nobody got time for that.

I think Sims Freeplay has better events and everyone has an opportunity to actually get every price.
Message 13 of 27 (413 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@emiliadelrey I agree. Freeplay events are more like the Asos event and when we win something we can use it because there's no item limits.🙌

Message 14 of 27 (404 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

and now to find out that only some people received a game reward under messages saying  - CHECK AND EARN REWARDS ... LOYALTY REWARDS UNLOCKED - ENJOY THESE REWARDS AS A THANK YOU FOR BEING A FAN OF SIMS and received outfits an a statue or other items WTF ??? what about us who did finish the event  , what about us who are also sims fans dont we count , i think there is an unfair system on the game 

Message 15 of 27 (391 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@Jeandra143 wrote:

and now to find out that only some people received a game reward under messages saying  - CHECK AND EARN REWARDS ... LOYALTY REWARDS UNLOCKED - ENJOY THESE REWARDS AS A THANK YOU FOR BEING A FAN OF SIMS and received outfits an a statue or other items WTF ??? what about us who did finish the event  , what about us who are also sims fans dont we count , i think there is an unfair system on the game 

@Jeandra143 I only got my excess coins turned into Simoleans. Maybe the Loyalty Rewards were for playing Sims 4 and Sims Mobile? I got a Knight statue and a Bear Costume that way. 😮

Message 16 of 27 (379 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

thats a bit unfair dont ya think . so ya cant get a reward if ya dont play sims 4 thats unfair 

Message 17 of 27 (350 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@Jeandra143 I think it was probably to lure people that play the Sims Games on a computer to playing Sims Mobile on their cell phones or tablets. Also, we had to give them our cell phone number in order for them to send us the rewards link. I would say it's a marketing thing. I'm so sorry you didn't get the bubble blower. I have 2 and would gladly give you one. 😔

Message 18 of 27 (349 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

thanks hun if gifting was an option that would have been swt but an i play sims 3 an freeplay so if they only gave it to sims 3 players that is a bit unfair to lol i just know that from now i wont be spending my real money on the game as it serves no purpose 

Message 19 of 27 (315 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Jeandra143  I play Sims 2, Sims 4, and Freeplay too. I think many of us do here. That's why EA gets a lot of suggestions how to make this game better because we know what we like in those other games and we want to see it incorporated here. I don't care for the loot boxes. They seem more like gambling. Freeplay has gambling too when they do timed events and we have to complete a hobby board before the time runs out and we have to do it 100's of times because there are 12 different styles or items we are trying to win.  I have the hot tub and a table but I never got any of the chairs so there are actions I can't do. I hope they offer the bubbler and hot tub to everyone that missed out on getting them. No one wants to play a game that makes us miserable. 😟

Message 20 of 27 (300 Views)