Re: NO BUBBLE MACHINE

by abbieken888

Original Post

NO BUBBLE MACHINE

★★★★★ Novice

THIS GAME IS SOOOOO DISAPPOINTING ... I COMPLETED THE QUESTS AND RECEIVED NO BUBBLE MACHINE THAT IS SO UNFAIR ALL YOUR TIME YOU PUT INTO THE GAME AND YOU DONT GET THE REWARDS WTF IS UP WITH THAT ... I AM ANGRY AS HELL .... 

Message 1 of 27 (1,315 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

THIS IS TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE TO COMPLETE THE EVENT AND NOT GET THE MAIN REWARD AND SOME PEOPLE WHO DID NOT EVEN COMPLETE THE EVENT HAS THE BUBBLE MACHINE ... AND WHEN YOU MESSAGE THEM THEY CANT HELP YOU ... SO WHAT WAS THE POINT OF SPENDING HOURS TRYING TO COMPLETE THE EVENT ...AND THE WORSE ART IS THIS IS THE THIRD TIME I HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE REWARD LAST TIME WAS THE HOT TUB AN NOT TO MENSION THE PHOTOGRAPHY EVENT NOW THIS I AM SO P****D OFF ITS JUST NOT FAIR 

Message 2 of 27 (1,305 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I THINK THE FAIR THING TO DO IS TO LOOK AT WHO COMPLETED THE EVENT AND DID NOT RECEIVE THE BUBBLE MACHINE AND SEND IT TO THEM ... IF THE GAME GOES ON LIKE THIS THEY WILL BE LOOSING PLAYERS AND MANY OF US LOVE THIS GAME I HAVE SIMS 2 SIMS 3 SIMS 4 FREEPLAY AN NOW MOBILE ... SO I AM A SIMS FAN ... I AM SURE MANY OF YOU OUT THERE LOVE SIMS TO .... 

Message 3 of 27 (1,294 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
It's and absolute joke!! I have played constantly with 3 sims and opened hundreds of bloody boxes, loads of rugs, mirrors and trousers, in fact I've got loads of everything Bar the bubble machine. Exact same thing happened with the hot tub. Think I'll just give up on the game altogether!!!
Message 4 of 27 (1,278 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Same. I play everyday. Got over 2000 coins probably but never received the bubble bar :/ after this event I will delete the game. It's so exhausting.

The only good thing about the event is I got tons of sim cash from the ornate boxes (+200 more).
Message 5 of 27 (1,262 Views)

★★ Novice
I completed the event before the halfway point and continued to amass coins and open boxes. I opened nearly 100 and did not receive a bubble blower. I'm not normally one to complain about things like this, you win some you lose some. It just feels like the odds were really out of the normal range. To continue getting repeats feels unfair. In future, I would suggest making the chance of the main object more likely, and remove duplicates from the possible pool, so the more boxes you open, the greater the chance to get the main object. I think if someone fully commits to the event, they should almost certainly get the main item - with this event it feels like a disproportionate number weren't successful.
Message 6 of 27 (1,257 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I can't be bothered woth the game anymore. All those hours, all that effort and no bubble machine. I really think they want you to use SIM cash and real money or you don't get the prize. I didn't get the hot tub either.
Message 7 of 27 (1,198 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

i did use real money to help me along but i wont be doing that again its a waste

Message 8 of 27 (1,193 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

I was so desperate that I used simcash ( real money) too but I didn't get the Bubble Bar either. SOOOO upsetting =(

I agree that the World of Luxury contests was bad planned and it was not completely enjoyable. Getting the same items over and over again without earn the nicer piece of the collection is unfair. 

If the gain is not proportional to the efforts where is the point?? I really hope we all can have the opportunity to get the Bubble Bar in some way because I love it so much!!

Message 9 of 27 (1,148 Views)

★★ Guide
No Bubble Blower & a few other things missing, LOTS of duplicates, no sleep & worst of all... My boyfriend & I actually got in an argument & he threatened to delete my game, because he thought I was addicted, like a gambler, he was gonna host an intervention... I'm almost 47 years old & have a real life, that I can't play constantly or invest real money. EA needs to fix issues being mentioned, be more fair...WAY TOO LONG event times, but mostly time in between wait or they will lose players!!!
Message 10 of 27 (1,103 Views)