NEW GAME IDEA

by godsangel328

Original Post

NEW GAME IDEA

★★★ Newbie

Due to COVID-19, my family and I have drawn up planes to redecorate and paint the home. As we were going through the process, I thought this would be a great pack idea!! Sims could have blueprints and draw up their designs, figure out their paint colors, and expand their homes. This would be a great opportunity for people to be creative and help those who may not be the best at building. Once the blueprints are drawn, Sims should easily be able to access the blueprints and start working on any room they want. Redecorating and painting would be time consuming, but it would bring sims families together. If Sims do not have the time or want to decorate themselves, they can hire someone to do it for them. This will allow a new career to be on gameplay and those with the university pack can go to school for this. 

Sims of all ages should be able to paint. Children should be able to help, but it may take longer than teens and adults. Toddlers should also be able to help because they can mess up the wall and give everyone a hard time. I think there is a lot that can be done with this pack.

Message 1 of 1 (160 Views)