NEED HELP!!!

by Jonasgutten1

Original Post

NEED HELP!!!

★★ Novice

Hi. I got an invitation to move in with my married girl on Sims mobile. So i accepted that right, i was happy and looking forward to move in with her. But no, i accepted the invitation but then my Sim got removed??? I can’t control it anymore. I clearly see that my Sim is there in the house but why on earth can’t i control him anymore?

Regards 

Jonas

Message 1 of 5 (532 Views)

Re: NEED HELP!!!

★★★ Apprentice

Hi,

It was transfered to the other player.

If you ask to marry the situation is the opposite.

Message 2 of 5 (527 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Hi @Jonasgutten1

You’ve accepted a request asking for your sim to move in with another player. They’ve been transferred to them, as @MaxThrottler mentioned, and you should also get a retirement chest from the heirloom store. 

Technically you’re ‘moving out’ your sim from the household while they are transferred to the other player. Unfortunately two players can’t control one sim at the same time. Is there a blue plumbob hovering over your sim?

If you’d like to have your sim back, and this is something I haven’t tried before, you could maybe get one of your playable sims to start a relationship with your uncontrollable sim and advance it the relationship status to level 8 so that you can ask to move them back. Just make sure that you have an empty slot for him..

Message 3 of 5 (504 Views)

★★ Novice

'What the ****. SO if a Sim wants to move in with a other sim in Sims mobile, you can't do that unless you REALLY WANT TO DON'T CONTROL YOUR SIM ANYMORE. What is wrong with this game? That is a stupid function. We are already married but how can i control my sim then again????

Message 4 of 5 (495 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Yes you’re right.

Is there a blue plumbob hovering over your uncontrollable sim? What you can try is asking your old sim to move ‘back’ to the household.

Message 5 of 5 (493 Views)