My sims can't propose

by opalanime

Original Post

Accepted Solution

My sims can't propose

★★★ Newbie

I've got a level 10 relationship with another sim, yet it won't let me propose. Does the storyline I chose have anything to do with this? I chose the "More than Friends" one.

Message 1 of 2 (366 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: My sims can't propose

★★★★ Guide

@opalanime wrote:

I've got a level 10 relationship with another sim, yet it won't let me propose. Does the storyline I chose have anything to do with this? I chose the "More than Friends" one.

I’d have to go through and test the other romantic stories, but I can tell you that the Soulmate story will give you the propose option. The more than friends one is part friendship and part romance, so it might be that all strictly Romantic stories will give you the option. But to be safe, I’d go with Soulmates. 

You’ll have the Propose option well before reaching level 10 in the Soulmates story, so you won’t have to work through the whole thing just to get the option this time Standard smile 

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (361 Views)

All Replies

Re: My sims can't propose

★★★★ Guide

@opalanime wrote:

I’d have to go through and test the other romantic stories, but I can tell you that the Soulmate story will give you the propose option. The more than friends one is part friendship and part romance, so it might be that all strictly Romantic stories will give you the option. But to be safe, I’d go with Soulmates. 

You’ll have the Propose option well before reaching level 10 in the Soulmates story, so you won’t have to work through the whole thing just to get the option this time Standard smile 

Message 2 of 2 (362 Views)