Re: My sims 4 pack didn't come with a code

by _North_South_148

Original Post

Accepted Solution

My sims 4 pack didn't come with a code

★★ Novice

I bought a sims 4 university pack, and it never came with a code. It was a disk.

Message 1 of 9 (1,626 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★ Guide

If it was a brand new game and not second hand you may be able to provide the receipt to EA and see if they are willing to help you but they are under no obligation to: the same applies to the store you brought it from.

If it was a second hand game then there is nothing you can do: you should have checked and dealt with it within a reasonable amount of time after you purchased it from the shop.

Unfortunately due to the amount of time that has passed it is unlikely anything is going to happen regarding this issue.

View in thread

Message 7 of 9 (1,488 Views)

All Replies

Champion

@zingbinglingging, there should be a code inside, even if you bought it on a disk. Raised eyebrow  Did you buy it from a reputable store, or did you buy it second hand?Wondering

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 9 (1,588 Views)

★★ Novice

A retail store

Message 3 of 9 (1,551 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Hello! Sometimes they'll put codes on the side of the packaging or inside or maybe on the disc. What are you playing from? Xbox, PS, or other? Let me know I'm glad to help? Stay Safe!

Message 4 of 9 (1,528 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

The code normally is in the booklet or small pamphlet inside the game, even when you buy the version with a disk. Expansion, game packs and stuff packs now come with the option to install it with the disk and/or digitally as well I believe. Although most packs I buy now are digital only and no disk is in the case. I am assuming you may just not realize what the code looks like maybe? Look again, if you are sure it is not there take it back to the retail store and get a refund.

Message 5 of 9 (1,524 Views)

★★ Novice
@_North_South_148 Hi. I got the packaging in late december, but there was no code there, i've check. thank you
Message 6 of 9 (1,497 Views)

★★★★ Guide

If it was a brand new game and not second hand you may be able to provide the receipt to EA and see if they are willing to help you but they are under no obligation to: the same applies to the store you brought it from.

If it was a second hand game then there is nothing you can do: you should have checked and dealt with it within a reasonable amount of time after you purchased it from the shop.

Unfortunately due to the amount of time that has passed it is unlikely anything is going to happen regarding this issue.

Message 7 of 9 (1,489 Views)

★★ Novice

Okay thank you

Message 8 of 9 (1,466 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@zingbinglingging it may not be worth it if it's a $5 game, but if you payed more, you should have the right to turn it in at the store for a new copy. I'll contunue working on it promis Standard smile.

@_North_South_148 ***promise

[Admin - merged consecutive posts together]

Message 9 of 9 (1,424 Views)