Re: My sims 4 keeps deleting my cheat codes?

by ValFreya13

Original Post

My sims 4 keeps deleting my cheat codes?

★★★ Newbie

I'm on xbox one and started playing sims 4. its super fun but i wanted to try out cheats. it took me forever just to get money and the cheats on. now none of my cheats will work. I opened up the cheat bar and typed in the cheat (cas.fulleditmode) and it just doesnt appear in the bar. i've already tried to put "testingcheats true", which worked last time, but now even that doesn't work. Does anyone know how to fix this????

Message 1 of 4 (489 Views)

★★★ Guide
@SchottHeed You have to enter the testingcheats true every time you load the game. It does not stay on. All cheats need to be entered again with each reload of a save/new game.
Message 2 of 4 (475 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yea that’s true it drives me nuts I’ve been trying to get used to it but if I need to use (bc.move objects on) I’ll have to type it same with the testing cheats ofc but I’ll have to do that every time it’s a bit tedious but I love the game so I’ve been doing it but I’m on Xbox and just getting use to using a controller and having to type on Xbox takes way longer for me and it drives me nuts, I have to type it and then leave and have to retype it again once I join. do you think why will fix that?.  Sorry if this is long but also if I’m playing in live mode and needing to add things or to grab things from my inventory it lags and takes maybe 5 minutes for it to place one object and it becomes really slow every time I wanna place something from my inventory, I now have a lot of items that I’ve been wanting to put in my new house form my old and that I’ll have to wait 30 minutes to an hour to get most of my items I wanted, just wondering if the sims 4 creatures can fix that bug? 

Message 3 of 4 (219 Views)

Community Manager

Hey there,

This thread is quite a few years old and is being locked here to avoid further necroposting.

Feel free to create a new thread if there's a subject you're wanting to discuss that doesn't have a more recent topic, thanks!

Mako.png
Message 4 of 4 (205 Views)