My sim wear a Hiyab when travel to space!!

by RNM67033250

Original Post

My sim wear a Hiyab when travel to space!!

★ Novice

Hello,

Im desperate. When my sim travel to space, she wear a hijab!!! and she is not muslim. That not make sense!!!! I want she wear her hair or at least a space helmet. How do I change this? I tried with a lot of worthless tricks

Thanks

Message 1 of 4 (277 Views)

Re: My sim wear a Hiyab when travel to space!!

Champion (Retired)

@RNM67033250 

Are you talking of the Rocket you can build or are you talking about taking a vacation to Batuu?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 4 (264 Views)

★ Novice
@jpkarlsen I'm talking about Rocket I built to explore the space. I don't have batuu expansion
Message 3 of 4 (255 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@RNM67033250 

In that case it is likely caused by a Mod or CC. Move your Mods folder to the Desktop and delete localthumbcache.package. Then test the game.

If it works now check for updates to your Mods and CC. Add it back a little at a time while testing until you have found all that are broken.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 4 of 4 (250 Views)