Re: My sim's can't die

by Marilia0605

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@crinrict  I download it already, thanks. And look - It said that death is disable, how to enable it again?

Open photo

Message 11 of 20 (501 Views)

Hero
@Marilia0605 I can't really read this but it's usually a hidden trait.

If you click on hidden traits there, what hidden traits does the Sim have (please make sure the pic is a bit bigger. maybe only cut out the info window)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 20 (470 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@Marilia0605 I'm not sure which mod this is, but with mccc you can go to any computer in game and change the settings there.

Message 13 of 20 (460 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@crinrict @freakyteen21 These are all hidden traits that my old sims have:

And my question is how to enable death again? Because is disable, but in the MCC settings it said that death is enable but they can't die.

Open photo

Open photo

Open photo

Open photo

Open photo

Message 14 of 20 (433 Views)

Hero
@Marilia0605 I don't know most of them cause those are mod related so I got no clue what they do.

Both have one that says + Disable Death (Overwhelmed with emotions) so that's potentially the culprit.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 15 of 20 (419 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@crinrict  how can I remove this hidden trait?

Message 16 of 20 (416 Views)

★ Guide
@Marilia0605 only way I can see for removing the trait would be to remove the mod itself; what are the list of mods you have? from what I can tell it's mccc and whickedwhims; there should be settings in game on a pc for going through all the settings for disabling and enabling certain features, if you have the extreme violence mod that should have an option on the sims computer as well.
Message 17 of 20 (392 Views)

Hero
@Marilia0605 I'm not sure if it's save to just remove it cause I don't know what it does. You can use cheats but maybe it's better to ask at the mod creators site.

I'm not even sure what name you would need to put for the trait

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 18 of 20 (387 Views)

★★★★ Expert

I don't know how to help with the issue, but you are discussing mods above the age limit for this forum. I would advice that any issues brought on by mods were taken to the creators page.

Message 19 of 20 (385 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@freakyteen21 I don't use the violence mod, but thankyou.

@crinrict Hmm okay thankyou for all the help, I wish to find the problem soon.

@DonroaAkashu Okay thankyou.

Message 20 of 20 (384 Views)