My sim's body won't improve

by Venusaur0817

Original Post

My sim's body won't improve

★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
What is your current game version number? Most recent version
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? University, Island Living
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Not sure, I guess just have them work out frequently until they should be fit
What happens when the bug occurs? My Sim's body doesn't improve to the maximum.
What do you expect to see? My Sim reaching his maximum body level.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

My Sim started out at his maximum body level, but then it dropped down a bit and he lost some muscle. Now, no matter how long or how many times I have him work out, he won't regain it. He seems to be stuck on what I think is the level just before the maximum. The weirder thing is, This only apparent when I'm playing that household. When Iook at him in create a Sim, while playing as another household, or even in some menus (like outfit change) while playing as him, he looks exactly how he normally does, at maximum body level.

Message 1 of 3 (364 Views)

Re: My sim's body won't improve

Hero
@Venusaur0817 What kind of mods/cc are you using ? Have you tried without ?

Could you please enter your game version ?

Here's instructions: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-does-this-forum-work/m-p/8775353#M124496

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (353 Views)

Re: My sim's body won't improve

Hero
@Venusaur0817 Have you been able to test without cc/mods ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 3 (281 Views)