Re: My sim is walking funny, help?

by CMeki

Original Post

Accepted Solution

My sim is walking funny, help?

★ Novice

So recently my teenage girl on sims 4 has been walking funny with her hands out behind her back and leaning back like a ghost. i dont know whats happening, can someone help?

Message 1 of 6 (3,457 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager
Hey @BladefireA,

This thread is quite a few years old so it's unlikely the OP would be keeping too close an eye on it at this point.

If you're running into a similar issue and the other advice in this thread hasn't helped out, please feel free to create a new thread while providing as much information as possible to help us figure out what may be going on, thanks!
Mako.png

View in thread

Message 6 of 6 (2,327 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

@GinaLotterz

Can you post a picture? :O

Are you using any mods or cc in your game? Try to remove them and see if the game works better.
For example, move the mods folder from C:\Users\Username\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4 to your Desktop and start the game.

Message 2 of 6 (3,442 Views)

★ Novice

thanks, but no, I am not using any CC or mods, and I srtill cant work out why she is doing this

Message 3 of 6 (3,437 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@GinaLotterz

Okay, it's a bit hard to understand what you mean that's why a picture would be helpful.

Is she always walking funny? Have you tried resetting her?
enter testingcheats true, then shift click on her and chose reset sim or enter resetsim firstname lastname.

Is this a recurring problem or something happening right now?

Message 4 of 6 (3,432 Views)

★★ Novice
@GinaLotterz Was there ever a fix for this? I'm experiencing this problem now.
Message 5 of 6 (2,335 Views)

Community Manager
Hey @BladefireA,

This thread is quite a few years old so it's unlikely the OP would be keeping too close an eye on it at this point.

If you're running into a similar issue and the other advice in this thread hasn't helped out, please feel free to create a new thread while providing as much information as possible to help us figure out what may be going on, thanks!
Mako.png
Message 6 of 6 (2,328 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help