Re: My sim ain’t showing her baby bump the baby just comes no baby bump or nothi

by elana573783

Original Post

Re: My sim ain’t showing her baby bump the baby just comes no baby bump or nothi

Community Manager

@elana573783 

I'll be happy to send your feedback along to the team about this, but I'm afraid there is never a guarantee that any suggested features will make it into the game. 

solaire.png

Message 11 of 15 (746 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Solaire But that’s how you guys don’t get players to play your game because I’m sure there are people out there like me that wants to see there sim get pregnant
Message 12 of 15 (743 Views)

★★★ Novice

And that’s how you all lose players because people wants to see there sim get pregnant and to find out that your sim don’t get pregnant is a disappointment so even if your sim woohoo they won’t get pregnant 

Message 13 of 15 (742 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

And when you woohoo nothing happens?

Message 14 of 15 (719 Views)

@elana573783 Unfortunately that's just how things are with The Sims Mobile. There are things that we in the community have been asking for for YEARS, and we haven't gotten them.
There are definitely some limitations because of the format. I imagine the more features there are to the game, the more space it would take up on your device. That's probably why they spend most of their efforts on giving us more events--and fixing bugs--to keep people interested.
It's still a pretty fun game, but if you're wanting to play a sim game with a lot of realistic details, you'd be better off with the PC versions like Sims4 or whatever iteration they're up to now.
Message 15 of 15 (693 Views)