My sim ain’t showing her baby bump the baby just comes no baby bump or nothing

by elana573783

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

My sim ain’t showing her baby bump the baby just comes no baby bump or nothing

★★★ Novice

I tried over and over again to get my sim pregnant but her baby bump is no showing the baby just come out of no where and I want her baby bump to show I need feed back and I also don’t get the pregnancy test option and I have sims mobile four

Message 1 of 15 (5,390 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: My sim ain’t showing her baby bump the baby just comes no baby bump or nothi

Community Manager

@elana573783 

Sims do not get pregnant in Sims Mobile- this is not currently a feature in-game. When you choose to have a baby through the bassinet, your Sims will woo-hoo, and a baby will appear after a quick 30 minute event. If you want to make your Sim appear pregnant, you can load into CAS, select DNA, select Body, edit the Body Shape, and toggle the Belly Profile to make it larger. 

As for the aging feature, when your Sim is ready to Age Up, you will see a Birthday Cake icon appear over their head that you'll have to select to age them up. You can dismiss this notification if you do not want to age them up- but this will still not allow your Sim to get pregnant. You can find more information on aging up your Sim in the article here.  

solaire.png

View in thread

Message 8 of 15 (5,325 Views)

All Replies

Re: My sim ain’t showing her baby bump the baby just comes no baby bump or nothi

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi there @elana573783,

In Sims Mobile, it's normal for your Sim to not have a baby bump during the baby event. You can see the video here for a detailed walk-through on how this event works. 

However, you can modify your Sim in CAS to give her a larger belly and appear pregnant instead. 

If pregnancy is something you'd like to see in the game, I can certainly take that feedback and send it along to the team! 

solaire.png

Message 2 of 15 (5,370 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Solaire I would actually love to see the baby bump and it would be nice to report that to your team thank you
Message 3 of 15 (5,353 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Solaire Also why isn’t it already in the game? I was hoping to get my sim pregnant and for her bump to show, so even if you woohoo for a couple of minutes then you won’t get pregnant?
Message 4 of 15 (5,351 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Solaire And I already completed the baby quests
Message 5 of 15 (5,350 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Solaire Also you said that you might be able to get pregnant if you turn off aging how do you turn off aging I signed in with my Apple ID and now I don’t know how to sign out and I think that’s why I can’t see game tab or I think that’s only for pcs
Message 6 of 15 (5,343 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Solaire And what sound plays when your sim is pregnant?
Message 7 of 15 (5,338 Views)

Community Manager

@elana573783 

Sims do not get pregnant in Sims Mobile- this is not currently a feature in-game. When you choose to have a baby through the bassinet, your Sims will woo-hoo, and a baby will appear after a quick 30 minute event. If you want to make your Sim appear pregnant, you can load into CAS, select DNA, select Body, edit the Body Shape, and toggle the Belly Profile to make it larger. 

As for the aging feature, when your Sim is ready to Age Up, you will see a Birthday Cake icon appear over their head that you'll have to select to age them up. You can dismiss this notification if you do not want to age them up- but this will still not allow your Sim to get pregnant. You can find more information on aging up your Sim in the article here.  

solaire.png

Message 8 of 15 (5,326 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Solaire Can you talk to your team I really wanna see my sims baby bump and I want to be able to hold the baby all the things you can do on sims 4 on a pc I want to be able to do on mobile sims I want to be able to take pregnancy tests and things like that
Message 9 of 15 (5,319 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Solaire And if your team was to allow the suggestion how long would it take for them to put thoses things in the game?
Message 10 of 15 (5,317 Views)