Re: My pregnancy cheats won’t work.

by oreosimmer01

Original Post

My pregnancy cheats won’t work.

★★★ Apprentice

I’ve tried putting in the cheats but they don’t work. How can I get them to work? I put in testingcheats on. 

Message 10 of 29 (7,573 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Expert

@oreosimmer01 Some of those pregnancy cheats were removed from the game quite a long time ago because they could potentially corrupt your game save. Which cheat are you trying to use?

https://simsvip.com/2018/06/26/the-sims-4-list-of-cheats-that-dont-work-and-have-been-removed/

https://simscommunity.info/2018/06/27/the-sims-4-list-of-removed-cheats/

cheat removed.JPG

Message 11 of 29 (7,532 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

So what cheats do work?

Message 12 of 29 (7,506 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@oreosimmer01 It's easiest if you have MCCC installed. You can manage pregnancies easily with it. Just click on a sim, click on MCCC and then MC Pregnancy.

You can see who the parents are, how many babies will be born, their sex, and even change the number of children, their sexes, and even terminate the pregnancy completely.
Message 13 of 29 (7,470 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

How do I install MCCC?

Message 14 of 29 (7,445 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@oreosimmer01 I can't post any links here, but just google "Sims 4 MCCC" it'll be at the top of the list. "MC Command Center."

It's a mod. Just unzip it and put it in a folder, no more than 1 folder deep in your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods folder.

Make sure mods and script mods are enabled in your game settings if they aren't already. It's one of the most useful mods I've ever seen.
Message 15 of 29 (7,420 Views)

★★★ Expert

@oreosimmer01 I think the main pregnancy cheat they removed was pregnancy.force_offspring_count because using this cheat to exceed the allowed household limit could cause stability issues and corrupt your game save. It's the same with using Mods, you have to be very careful to keep them updated or they too can ruin your game save. Is that the cheat you were trying to use?

Message 16 of 29 (7,385 Views)

Re: pregnancy cheat for mac

Champion (Retired)

@arroyocrea58 

If you did not want babies why then did you try for a baby? Anyway Mods work both for Mac and PC. If you have further problems with Mods on Mac you can ask in the Mac Forum. https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-Mac/bd-p/The-Sims-Mac

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 18 of 29 (16,604 Views)

Re: pregnancy cheat for mac

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

There's this really cool and useful mod called UI extension mod by Weerbesu. You can look at some mod installing videos if you need help installing it. There's also some videos on how to use his mod, but to terminate the pregnancy, right click on the moodlet that says he or she's pregnant. If you don't want to use mods, you can always enter "testingcheats on" and then right click the baby and delete the sim. You'll have to go through the pregnancy, but you won't have to play with the babies. I think the cheat for PC that you're talking about is one that was deleted from the game code because it could corrupt your game, so it actually doesn't work at all unless you download a mod by TwistedMexi.

Message 19 of 29 (16,584 Views)

sims 4 pregnancy chest not working 2021

★★★ Newbie

So I was playing on sims 4 and the pregnancy speed up cheat or any pregnancy cheat isnt working. I have tried the buff buff and just buff. everywhere I look its the same cheat and ID k what to do. Sitting through the pregnancys is boring but idk how to make the cheats work.

Message 20 of 29 (16,589 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help