My Sim got sick! Help?

by bcvlee

Original Post

Accepted Solution

My Sim got sick! Help?

★★★★ Novice

I'm playing Sims 4 Get To Work, and one of my sims owns a retail store, she was ringing somebody up when all of the sudden, every single Sim got grossed out by a disgusting smell! After a while, I noticed my Sim had red stripes across her entire body and she had a moodlet "Giggly," and it said it was from her illness! I was just wondering how I can fix this or if I can get my Sim to the hospital so I can get rid of this! Please help!

Message 1 of 11 (25,764 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: My Sim got sick! Help?

★★★★ Novice

Nevermind! Haha, I'm so ignorant, my Sim has a wish...

Cure Illness with Medicine
(From Being Sick)
Drinking medicine, ordered from a computer, can remedy sickness symptoms.

Whoops!

View in thread

Message 2 of 11 (28,498 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Novice

Nevermind! Haha, I'm so ignorant, my Sim has a wish...

Cure Illness with Medicine
(From Being Sick)
Drinking medicine, ordered from a computer, can remedy sickness symptoms.

Whoops!

Message 2 of 11 (28,499 Views)

[ Edited ]

Also tea or orange juice can help. 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 3 of 11 (25,748 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Thank you for sharing the end result and reason! I have a sim and she's sick. I couldn't remember how to make her better. Have never had a sick sim.. Even as much as I've played. lol

I passed out some xp. TY to all with information on the subject! Thank you OP for starting the thread Standard smile

Your problem has helped others. ^.^

Message 4 of 11 (23,996 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Okay so my sim is sick too. I just go to computer and order medicine? Is there a hospital in sims 4? There was one in sims 3 and you was able to go to it. SIMS 4 GET TO WORK NEEDS UPGRADE. Hospital, police station etc.

Message 5 of 11 (17,783 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@nadifb 

Get to work does have a Hospital, Police station and a Science Lab. You can choose to work at either but apart from that they can not be visited.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 6 of 11 (17,777 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Thanks. I know about the science lab and have gone to work with the sims.
So how do I get my sim better when she is sick?
Message 7 of 11 (17,768 Views)

Champion (Retired)

You can order medicine from a computer. That will do. Brewing tea may do it as well.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 8 of 11 (17,756 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I ordered the medicine from computer how do I get sim to take it. I press on sim there is no tab that says  take meds . Sim is getting sicker

Message 9 of 11 (17,136 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Click Medicine and choose Take medicine.

Message 10 of 11 (17,126 Views)