Re: My Degree is Worth Diddly. HELP.

by Schwarzbart00

Original Post

★ Apprentice
@crinrict Thank you for the instructions re: how to determine "current game version number".
Message 21 of 34 (522 Views)

★ Apprentice
@kusurusu I just couldn't remember how I unlocked the research machine, but I used it a lot for "debate stuff". My sim did unlock it and it was locked after graduation, however, it's unlocked now. So, it's all good.
Message 22 of 34 (521 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@crinrictThank you so much for your inquires and obvious interest in the issues I was experiencing. I truly appreciate your efforts.

Message 23 of 34 (520 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@Iamthefeenix It’s a true bug that they beee to fix. If the degree does not appear under similogy but still show under class, then it won’t go towards that career.
Message 24 of 34 (495 Views)

Hero
@Schwarzbart00 The whole thing could be related to this: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-DU-Sim-stuck-as-quot-Graduate-quot-after-graduation/m-p/8...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 25 of 34 (482 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@crinrictYes, at last the effects are the same although my character was played for the full time and was no NPC to start with. I also have the issue that when I join the University again I get "Your sim can't enroll for more courses at this time" on the grey out Enroll at a University. The fix also could be the same in allowing to claim the Diploma or what ever it is at a later time via a class building or via the computer if you didn't got the question to attend the graduation ceremony.

Message 26 of 34 (477 Views)

★ Pro
@Iamthefeenix Are you talking about the object itself in build mode or the interactions in live mode being unlocked?
Message 27 of 34 (457 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Moving this thread to General Discussion. There's currently a few issues in this one

If anyone still has problems with unlocks and repair doesn't fix it, please test on a fresh save as well and if you still see the same, make a new thread in the bug forum.

Thanks all for your contributions.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 28 of 34 (442 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@crinrictyour link for the Graduation bug is not working

"You either have to log in or need permission to see this page."

Message 29 of 34 (434 Views)

★ Apprentice
@kusurusu The object itself, in build mode.
Message 30 of 34 (402 Views)