Re: Multi Cultural Sims

by LonaBoom

Original Post

Multi Cultural Sims

★★ Novice

I luv playing the Sims. My best friend and I would decorate homes and create versions of ourselves to live in them. Make them doctors or officers. We would spend hours wishing We could create things and do things with our sims that now- Sims4 let us do. She can now make her sims a veterinarian which is amazing.

There is still room for change/realism that I hope we can suggest- such as different height sims, curved stairs (spiral stairs too), cars (had in sims3), basement entrances, and business with homes above them (why not). But the one thing I would luv to see- and would forgo the rest for- is the diversity in the sims. 

we can go to Hawaii and have some Asian and Indian aspects added. However the character editor should also allow us to create and dress our sims with Saris, Ankaras, Kimonos, etc. Traditional hair styles and clothing pieces with a variety that allows us to do something like: create my beautiful best friend that is African and Jamaican as her own Sim with an Ankara dress for partying in. I want to make a traditional Latina dancer in her Flamenco dress.

Please EA- you have given us worlds to explore. We just want to be able to see our selves in them.

Message 1 of 2 (227 Views)

Re: Multi Cultural Sims

★★ Guide
@KaliCipher They are working on more diversity now for the sims 4 game. Most players like myself and many other's have been asking for different height for a long time. In most replies I read or I get from some other players regarding height is they can't do that because of the animation and I don't know how true that is but it would be nice not having teen sims the same height as their parents. I don't know if they will ever bring it to the sims 4 , I've question the same thing about height , handbags and nail polish and it would be cool to see male sims with wallets.
Message 2 of 2 (204 Views)