Re: Much needed update

by taylerchanel

Original Post

Much needed update

★★ Novice

1.Can there be an update where a search tool is added for the inventory? I have thousands of item and sometimes they don't show up in the right category, it would be easier to have a search bar.

2.Another idea for an update would be to make extra, duplicates or unused items in the inventory to be sold. It could be a good way to get some sim coins/cash.

The game would be so much better for me if those updates were made possible. Please look into it.

Message 1 of 5 (1,228 Views)

Community Manager

Hi there @KamalaG,

These are both great suggestions, thanks for taking the time to write this up.

A search bar would be an excellent feature, I've also got tons of items in my inventory and sometimes I forget which category those items are located under- it takes a long time to search through each one to find what I'm looking for.

Selling those extra and unwanted items would be a wonderful way to help clean up our storage inventories and help earn some extra Simoleons for better furniture upgrades Standard smile 

I'll be sure to get this feedback passed along!

solaire.png

Message 2 of 5 (1,198 Views)

Sims mobile Object

★★★ Newbie

Hello, I come with a proposal, sims mobile should have the opportunity to sell the furniture, because there are too many things and you should search a lot, there are many useless ones! thanks, that would be a great idea!Embarrassed

Message 3 of 5 (1,034 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I agree! I am very frustrated because I accidentally selected and placed an item that cost quite a lot, twice, and there was no way to reverse that decision or sell the object. This could be prevented with a simple undo button or a sell feature in inventory.

Message 4 of 5 (947 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Solaire My experience is... When I buy the item and not fit or suit to my idea. I would like rather to sell them.. but the advantage here that I would love to thanks to you guys, It makes or gives me more plenty of time to be able to used it on the future... Many Ideas that running to my mind and I'm very happy and addictive playing this app.

I hope this features would be one of your consideration too in your update.
Message 5 of 5 (686 Views)