Moving out of household

by jeenaye

Original Post

Moving out of household

★★★ Novice

I know there is options for them to split households. But when I did that it changed everything for me. We need like it was in Sims3 where when the kids get older or whomever they can move out into their own world. The other Sims was able to call that family member to come over or attend their graduation and everything. Please bring that back.

Message 1 of 3 (249 Views)

Re: Moving out of household

★★★ Expert

@jeenaye You do get some of that sense of still being a family after splitting households with the Parenthood game pack. My Sim has an NPC mom, dad, and sister (they were all in the same household before my Sim left to attend Uni) and her mom will often call her asking to visit the family. If my Sim promises to visit the next day and then does that her mom will say things like "You remembered to visit, you always were a good daughter" or something like that. Her mom or dad will often show up at her new house to visit her as well. I think there are even a few special interactions Sims will only do with family members. Anyhow it's not quite like Sims 3 but many other things are different between the games as well.

Message 2 of 3 (206 Views)

Re: Moving out of household

★★★ Novice

I have all the game packs. When I split the households up I have to create another house and etc. I like it when I they can leave I don’t have to do all that. But thanks for the suggestions.

Message 3 of 3 (176 Views)