Moved household out of world and cant get furniture back

by ninajene15

Original Post

Moved household out of world and cant get furniture back

★★★ Newbie

I moved a household out of world so I could have the house they were in for a fresh sim, because I loved the house with the furniture set up. When I moved the family out it took all the furniture with it and I can't get it back. I do not want to redesign it myself as that  defeats the whole purpose of the chosen house. Will I get it all back if I reset the files to a fresh new game and map?

Message 1 of 4 (4,878 Views)

Re: Moved household out of world and cant get furniture back

Champion (Retired)

@ninajene15

You could try roll back the game to before the sims were moved out, and then make sure they leave the furniture when you move them.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/the-sims/the-sims-4/how-to-restore-a-previous-saved-game-in-the-sims-...

You could also try finding the lot in the gallery and replace the house on the same spot. I'm not 100% sure but I think Maxis put in all their lots.

I don't know what you mean by reset, but otherwise you could just make a new save, you don't have to reset your existing one Standard smile

Message 2 of 4 (4,857 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Whoever you are you're an angel and I love you, god speed my friend you just saved my boyfriend's newcrest world that they've spent literal months on, without you I would've had to break the news that I'm an idiot and ruined all of their hard work. thank you sm

Message 3 of 4 (2,805 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all,

This thread is older now, so I've locked it to prevent necro-posting.

Please create a new thread if you're looking for further help on this topic, and we'll take a look with you Standard smile 

solaire.png

Message 4 of 4 (2,794 Views)