Move house AND Sims to different lot

by Sapphir567

Original Post

Move house AND Sims to different lot

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

So I was playing in Oasis Springs the other day and noticed that Johnny Zest's little dinky off-the-grid trailer was on a 40x30 lot, which I think is ridiculous. I'd like to put a rental property or something categorized as "Generic" (not sure what this means) in the lot.

Unfortunately I can't get rid of Johnny because he's dating one of my Sims. So how can I move him AND his house to a smaller lot? So everything is in the same place and his relationship is preserved?

Message 1 of 5 (428 Views)

Re: Move house AND Sims to different lot

Champion (Retired)

@Sapphir567 

Save the "House" to your library. Move the couple to the wanted lot and place the "House" from your library.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 5 (422 Views)

★★★★ Novice

So I go into build/buy, save the house to my gallery, select "move Sim" on worlds screen, move the Sim to empty lot, plop house in place, bulldoze uninhabited lot?

Message 3 of 5 (412 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Message 4 of 5 (403 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Sapphir567 

Either that or select Move on your Sims Phone.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 5 of 5 (384 Views)