More lots

by MJBRG

Original Post

Re: More lots

★ Guide

Here is an image showing a different color. As you can see, the cabinet looks more lively, brighter, than the pale counter. Some may think it is because of cabinet closer to the light source, but even if I removed ceiling light, it's still the same. Noticeable difference. I've posted it on Twitter and hope it gets fixed. https://twitter.com/AndyZhang2896/status/1180112583396712449

10-04-19_8-24-54 PM.png10-04-19_8-25-43 PM.png

And this one is from Get Famous. Picture 1 the loveseat, armchair, wardrobe and display cabinet didn't have white & gold color swatches like the left side objects. I don't understand why we have white & pale yellow color swatches tho. Picture 2 shows inconsistency of loveseat and armchair color swatches. On the left one, the loveseat white color while the armchair doesn't show white color even it's same swatches. And I don't understand why the armchair has a full zebra pattern while loveseat only has a zebra pattern on the sitting part. It's inconsistent. I really think we need a Create A Style. DisappointedUntitled2.png

Untitled1.png

Message 31 of 33 (211 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@AndyZhang2896and all... These are the things that drive OCD-me bonkers while building, waste a lot of time in troubleshooting, cause me to give up and not use items that would have been wonderful and a best choice, hurt my eyes...
and drive me to drink. Raised eyebrow

SheriGR   I don’t work for EA.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png
Me Too – if you also have this problem | XP – for helpful comments
Message 32 of 33 (198 Views)

★ Novice

Me too.

Message 33 of 33 (127 Views)