More Promotional Sims Should be in the Game or in the Gallery

by SqueamishNerd

Original Post

Re: More Promotional Sims Should be in the Game or in the Gallery

★★★★ Pro
@EuphorialQueen Thanks for the tip, it was an interesting video.

Btw, it turns out that Captain Whitaker is light brown, not the colour of the dog from the trailer, so the dog from the trailer isn’t Capitan Whitaker after all.
Message 21 of 75 (1,187 Views)

★★★★ Pro

At least the sages (Tess, Ethren and Keisha) are added to the gallery now. ^_^ But I still want the others. Devil Like the vampires, I really want them. And the guy Caleb is flirting with, he's so cute.

Message 22 of 75 (1,091 Views)

Champion

@SqueamishNerd, I am happy they added the sages from the trailer too!Standard smile  But I feel that something is off, as the one with braided hair was supposed to be named  Áine, and also, her face looks a little different to me! Raised eyebrowWondering

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 23 of 75 (1,074 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@PugLove888 Yeah, I liked Áine better than Tess, but I headcanon it as her name being Áine but she call herself Tess when meeting non-spellcasters. 😛 Anyway, it’s not too uncommon that they change names. For example Caleb Vatore was called Raylan Lange before Vampires came out. :S

When it comes to Tess’ look I think she looked like that in the trailer, it’s just different lighting in the trailer. At first I also thought that she looked different from the trailer, but then I took a closer look. But Keisha on the other hand, she looks very different. I wonder if they lost the original, or if the Keisha in the trailer was just a render since she’s only seen in one shot and not moving (if I remember correctly).
Message 24 of 75 (1,061 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Expert

Ok speaking of promotional Sims, this girl is in the official trailer for City Living and she's even on the cover art for that EP, but I've never seen her either in the game or in the Gallery. I do recognize many of the other Sims from the trailer video as default residents of San Myshuno, but not this girl. Am I missing something?

City Living girl.JPG

It probably wouldn't be hard to create a version of her in CAS, so mostly I'm just being curious here.

Message 25 of 75 (1,040 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@RandomBuzziness She’s in the gallery. Her name is Jordan Mayer and she’s in a household with Jared Q.
Message 26 of 75 (1,025 Views)

★★★ Expert
@SqueamishNerd Oh cool! I found her now, thanks! I see they even made a San Myshuno apartment for her. I'll have to import her & Jared into one my saves sometime. :D
Message 27 of 75 (1,002 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@RandomBuzziness Jordan's apartment in Maxis' gallery is only the kitchen and living room. I have fixed her bedroom and bathroom myself, so that they look like in the trailer. If you want to have her whole apartment from the trailer you can look for the bedroom and bathroom in my gallery, I'm Katrus91 there too. ^_^
Message 28 of 75 (995 Views)

★★★ Expert
@SqueamishNerd Yeah I did notice her "apartment" was just one big room & made kind of an awkward space where the 2nd bedroom was located when I placed it in the lot it was made for. That's awesome that you fixed the other two rooms & I will definitely download them from the Gallery :D Thanks again!
Message 29 of 75 (987 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@RandomBuzziness Yeah, whole apartments can’t be saved to the gallery, so they have to be saved room by room. 😒 That’s why Maxis only put her kitchen/living-room on the gallery. 🙄
Message 30 of 75 (977 Views)