More Hair Colors

by The_Wolf_Attacks

Original Post

More Hair Colors

★★★ Newbie

Could we have more natural and unnatural hair colors? 

Message 1 of 5 (421 Views)

Re: More Hair Colors

Champion

@The_Wolf_Attacks, I would like more hair colors too, but I don't think it is likely that we will get more hair colors.Confused  They already have a bunch of them and we haven't gotten any new ones.  We did get some new skin colors about a year or so ago, but that was more about diversity of ethnicities than it was about having extra colors to choose from.Standard smile

Since all of the major hair colors that people have naturally are represented, as well as quite a few of the unnatural hair colors, I just don't see them adding more.Raised eyebrow  But hopefully they will surprise us Fingers crossed:eahigh_file: ! It can't hurt to ask! Wink

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 5 (402 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@The_Wolf_Attacks I'd love more hair colours, or at least an update to the ones we have, because they seem really flat and there isn't really a way to make the sims look different after 5 years of making sims, I would love to see more pastel hair colours as well as more hair colours that already have "highlights/ombre" effect as the few that are like that in game have no matches, like the get together and jungle adventure one, your sims can only wear that on hair, it makes me just not use the hair
Message 3 of 5 (375 Views)

Champion

@Superduck1000, yes, the hairstyles with two toned hair can be aggravating, since I like to change my Sims' hair with each outfit, and if you have one of those with the special coloring, it looks odd if you put them in another hairstyle with another outfit! Frown  It's better than nothing, but not exactly ideal. Wink

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 4 of 5 (363 Views)

★★ Apprentice

We so need color wheels, more skin tones, eye colors, more color swatches for clothing, footwear, accessories & all hairstyles. 

Message 5 of 5 (323 Views)