Re: More Animals On The Sims 4

by PugLove888

Original Post

Accepted Solution

More Animals On The Sims 4

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

The Sims 4 Already Have Cats And Dogs As Animals But It Will Be More Nice And Better To Have More Animals On The Sims 4 Like Horses,Pigs,Chickens,Rabbits,Turtles,Bird As Pets,Goats,Sheeps And More.....It Will Be Fun To Have Farm Game Pack With A New World And New Doors,Windows And Furnishings..Thankyou And Would Be Nice To Tell Me What You Think😊

Message 1 of 7 (825 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Champion

@TheSims4Player29 You are not alone on this wish... I love having large gardens utilizing the garden-oriented features in the current game - in fact I would say it's one of my favorite aspects of the game. I'm a plant hoarder, and I have tons of fun with the gardening in-game. (Please reference the recent chat here on favorite fertilizers for some additional discussion on gardening.) 

I (and many others) have voiced interest in a 'Country Living'/Farming pack for the game, and we have been having fun sharing our ideas for such a pack.

I would personally love to have chickens (they are just silly... and they could have chicks & eggs), horses (to breed and ride), cows (to milk and graze), the ability to have a farmer's market (maybe even a grocery store - or at least the ability to add our herbs and spinach to the Lice Cold Freezers), etc. And what about Llamas?!? Heart Just sayin...

If you do a search with some terms like 'farm' you will find many other threads discussing this issue. You could add your 'me too' on those threads, add some encouragement and ideas there, and others can add ideas here also. All of this helps EA to see what types of packs players want, so let your voice be heard - and thinks for sharing!  Fingers crossed

SheriGR   I don’t work for EA.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png
Me Too – if you also have this problem | XP – for helpful comments

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (795 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Champion

@TheSims4Player29 You are not alone on this wish... I love having large gardens utilizing the garden-oriented features in the current game - in fact I would say it's one of my favorite aspects of the game. I'm a plant hoarder, and I have tons of fun with the gardening in-game. (Please reference the recent chat here on favorite fertilizers for some additional discussion on gardening.) 

I (and many others) have voiced interest in a 'Country Living'/Farming pack for the game, and we have been having fun sharing our ideas for such a pack.

I would personally love to have chickens (they are just silly... and they could have chicks & eggs), horses (to breed and ride), cows (to milk and graze), the ability to have a farmer's market (maybe even a grocery store - or at least the ability to add our herbs and spinach to the Lice Cold Freezers), etc. And what about Llamas?!? Heart Just sayin...

If you do a search with some terms like 'farm' you will find many other threads discussing this issue. You could add your 'me too' on those threads, add some encouragement and ideas there, and others can add ideas here also. All of this helps EA to see what types of packs players want, so let your voice be heard - and thinks for sharing!  Fingers crossed

Message 2 of 7 (796 Views)

Champion

@TheSims4Player29, any more animials in the game is a good thing, in my book!  Party hat  I would also like some crops to grow like oats, wheat, soy, rye, cotton, and corn. Of course, we would need cows, chickens, and horses!   I would also love butter churning, a working hand pump (we do have hand pumps that came with the base game, but these don't work and are only to hold frogs in Oasis Srings instead of logs. ) windmills (preferable to grind the grain that we harvest, but also to pump water to Off the Grid lots !  (Although these are usually 2 different types of windmills).  I also really want sheep so we can have wool to spin into yarn and then weave, knit, or crochet with it!  Standard smile

@SheriGR, I love your idea about having a llama farm! Heart  Perfect for the Sims!

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 3 of 7 (780 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Different types of chicken, roosters, chicken feeders, baby chicks, different styles of coops and fencing should be a part of the eco lifestyle and it's also very trendy irl right now. This would be a great time to give us this as an extra pack. It should be possible to pick the eggs for road side sale (cute little displays at the lot border where sims can come and buy) or to bake and cook with the eggs.

Message 4 of 7 (674 Views)

Champion

@NennaRC, yes, this would have been a good pack to give us chickens. Standard smile  However, the pack is already out, so it is too late to put it into the Eco Lifestyle pack.  However, one reason why they might  not have put it into the Eco Lifestyle Pack is that it is possible that EA might be working on a farming pack, in which case chickens would fit that pack better! Wink

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 5 of 7 (644 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@NennaRC It's so funny that you said this... this is exactly what I was saying to @PugLove888 before the pack came out...

When I first saw the Sim hugging the bug I thought it was a chick 🐤 and was so excited, as I am very into my 'backyard chickens' irl!!  🐔🥚 I think it would have been a fantastic addition to this pack, and I must admit, I was so disappointed to find out I was wrong and it was bugs instead. The bugs part is a fun and good idea since much of the world does eat bugs of one sort or another, but I was crushed that I couldn't add 'backyard chickens' to my eco-minded urban households.

@PugLove888 I SO hope they're working on a farming pack!!!!! 👨‍🌾🐮 🧀 🐔 🥚 🐤 🐐 🐎 🦙 🐷 💩 👩‍🌾

Message 6 of 7 (617 Views)

★ Novice

I hope they come out with farm animals. I would buy it for my farm

Message 7 of 7 (471 Views)