Re: Modeling career quest

by Phantomlover1717

Original Post

Photography career quest

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Hi everyone. So I have recently started a new account. I just received the modeling career as a quest. This is awesome, however my older account of which I am at level 50 and Toast of the Town, hasnt had this quest. All the missing careers and hobbies have not shown on my old account. Any help or feedback please. I feel like I'm being robbed of being super awesome on my older account 😢

Message 1 of 7 (791 Views)
Highlighted

@Itsmeteeee what is the name of the quest?

There is a point in the game where new quests do trigger, this should also have happened for older accounts but isn't completely working as they thought it would.
The quests did pop up as a limited-time event for all players at some point.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 7 (776 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hi! Thanks for your response. So I just had a look again and it's not the modeling career it's the "Photography Career" Quest which has become available on my new account. 

Message 3 of 7 (766 Views)

Ah yes, that's correct, the Photography Career quest becomes available after getting to level 8.
You didn't have this story are all on your old account? Wasn't it even mentioned in the stories section?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 4 of 7 (720 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@Phantomlover1717 Nope it wasn't at all
Message 5 of 7 (648 Views)

★ Novice

Wait so to get the modeling career unlocked its the photography career? 

Message 6 of 7 (420 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@lababychingona This is an old thread. The hairstyle career is unlocked after you finish photography.
Modelling was a reward of a Sweet Treat Showdown. Now, in June 2021 after the Hello Japan update, the Modelling career heirloom will be available in one of the new Surprising Choices for 850 Sim cash.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 7 of 7 (415 Views)