Re: Mobile more expensive than PC

by SupermomAMS

Original Post

Mobile more expensive than PC

★★★ Apprentice

Regardless of whether or not the swatch prices were higher than intended is irrelevant. The fact that they are being priced individually at any price point is ludacris. This is a low low LOW cash grab even for EA. The Mobile game was already far higher priced for content than the PC game but this completely tips it. You realize just to buy the items from CAS totals more than the game and all of its expansions game packs and stuff packs? Its more than 4 & 3 with all dlc put together. Its more than ALL FOUR TITLES WITH ALL DLC. This is super cringey and I honestly can't believe anyone thought this was a good idea. I'm emberassed to be a simmer right now. If this is he new norm I think I need a new fandom :x

Message 1 of 5 (721 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I'm playing around with Sims 4 since all this happened. My husband was like why don't you just buy sims4 instead of spending all this money on Sims mobile. So I listened I'm upset at what all is happening with Sims mobile I really liked playing n was easy to get on since it was on my phone but whatever I just have to get my PC out now to play an it is way cheaper now than Sims mobile lol SAD😒🙄

Message 2 of 5 (689 Views)

@SupermomAMS & @PlumbobBren The Sims Mobile mentioned on Twitter that there seems to be a bug with the last update.
https://twitter.com/TheSimsMobile/status/1067652978360803328

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 3 of 5 (679 Views)

★★★★ Guide

There may be a bug with the last update, or so they say, as far as the prices of different colors. But as far as the overall prices of packs/careers with TSM, I would say the prices of this game could easily add up to be more than the PC version with some DLC, and it seems you are getting far less. Prices of $4.99, $10.99, $19.99 as often as they pop up, I agree it would be better to ditch the mobile game and play the PC version for these prices.

Message 4 of 5 (656 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Yep, I plan on returning to sims4 when I get a new laptop.. i love the PC games. I'm only playing this bc I cnt play the pc. although small changes are being made to make it less expensive it's not enough. I just feel like instead of lowering prices for the colors (which was a start) they really should just get rid of this feature after the winterfest..

Message 5 of 5 (553 Views)