Re: Mission: Forest Flight (Journey to Batuu)

by VaperwaveBiscut

Original Post

Mission: Forest Flight (Journey to Batuu)

★★★ Newbie

Okay so several people have had this issue and it seems like it has still gone unaddressed. This is a significant issue that needs to be repaired as it renders a large chunk of the game pack useless.

I cannot get past the part of this Resistance mission where you are required to fly a distraction mission to complete it.

I scrambled the first order control panel, I replaced the x-wing parts, I disabled my mods and moved them all to another folder, I quit the mission and restarted it several times, I restarted the game several times, I left to other neighborhoods and came back...

And it is not giving me the option to fly the distraction mission when I click on the x-wing. My only option is to scan it. There isn't anything else for me to do in Batuu now.

Please, for the love of god fix this already. This is a real bug, not operator error. I've seen the screenshots of what it is supposed to look like and it's simply just not coming up. This isn't worth a fraction of the money I paid for it if I can't get through the first few missions...

Message 1 of 5 (2,838 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@l3rianne 

Did you also delete localthumbcache.package? Notice that in some cases Mods can permanently damage a save so for testing purposes please create a new game.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 5 (2,805 Views)

★★★ Guide

Happens with that Forest Flight is uncompletable, I've clearly got Scramble First Order Starfighter Traffic Monitor Systems and Replace X-Wings Parts checked off, The last part Fly Distraction Mission remains greyed out, telling me I haven't yet done them, yet clearly have...

Message 3 of 5 (2,561 Views)

★★ Novice

ANSWER: You need to have a working droid either in your inventory, or following you. That's it.

I looked everywhere for an answer to this question and could never find it, until I figured it out. My droid had been damaged and needed to be repaired. Once I repaired it, the option on the x-wing showed up.

I haven't done the mission yet, but I'm pretty sure the droid is a requirement of the mission. I really hope this helps all of you. This made me so, so frustrated, and hope people having the same issue can easily find this!

Message 4 of 5 (2,211 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@VaperwaveBiscut this really is the solution ,thank you so much
Message 5 of 5 (1,544 Views)