Re: Missing urns sims 4 ps4

by stilwellka63

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Missing urns sims 4 ps4

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

So I have this happen twice now and I was wondering has anyone ever lost a sim and can’t find their urn/grave? If so, then how do I retrieve them?

And please respond with respect and intelligence. 

<removed by CM. disclaimer/threats not necessary>

thank you 

Message 1 of 3 (1,432 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hi @stilwellka63 ,

An urn won't appear if a Sim died while you weren't there. 

What some players have tried and what worked for them was to add the ghost to the household and then move them into a new home. What should appear on the empty lot you moved the ghost to is a grave for them. 

Could you give that a try and let us know if it worked for you? 

Thanks, 

EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (1,343 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @stilwellka63 ,

An urn won't appear if a Sim died while you weren't there. 

What some players have tried and what worked for them was to add the ghost to the household and then move them into a new home. What should appear on the empty lot you moved the ghost to is a grave for them. 

Could you give that a try and let us know if it worked for you? 

Thanks, 

EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 3 (1,344 Views)

★★ Novice

Thank you so very much 

Message 3 of 3 (1,302 Views)