Missing roommate

by Axiom2045

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Missing roommate

★★★★ Apprentice

Jeong moved in after marrying my Sim. I had a glitch where I lost purchased and stored items, I also lost Jeong as a roommate from the original household she married into. Not only is she absent from the household she married into she’s also absent from all households on every 7 lots I’ve purchased. She is still listed as a roommate in gameplay but she doesn’t live in any of the houses. She has always lived at 1 Landgraab Avenue and I have never moved her out. 

Message 1 of 2 (871 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Missing roommate

★★★★ Apprentice

It’s not a glitch. My Sim divorced Kailani Jeong to marry Nalani Mahi’ai and the sim was removed upon divorce. I just had my sim divorce Nalani and she was removed from the household. Now my Sim will remarry and propose to Nalani. Another Sim will have to marry Kailani Jeong to move her back into the household. 

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (854 Views)

All Replies

Re: Missing roommate

★★★★ Apprentice

It’s not a glitch. My Sim divorced Kailani Jeong to marry Nalani Mahi’ai and the sim was removed upon divorce. I just had my sim divorce Nalani and she was removed from the household. Now my Sim will remarry and propose to Nalani. Another Sim will have to marry Kailani Jeong to move her back into the household. 

Message 2 of 2 (855 Views)