by IronMewKamikaze

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Missing object 15k simoleons violin

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.23
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? None
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I dont know this
What happens when the bug occurs? I have changed the aspiration for my sims and I bought her a violin so it can practice on it. I left the house with the other householder while my female sims was still playing violin. She reached level 2 skills in instruments but when I went back home and I wanted her to play more on the violin, the instrument dissapeared... I tried resetting the game and had moved stuffs around from build mode but the violin is still not there...
What do you expect to see? I want to get the violin back if not, the 15k simoleons... I have worked the sims off for that money
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I bought a violin for my sims but it has dissapeared from the lot... it's not in the inventory either... can you please advise? 

Message 1 of 3 (897 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Missing object 15k simoleons violin

Hero
@IronMewKamikaze Did you have it placed in the inventory when it disappeared or in the house ?

Did you check both Sim (for all Sims in the household) and household inventory ? Did you go to buy/build mode at some point ? Any visitors that could have stolen it ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (874 Views)

All Replies

Hero
@IronMewKamikaze Did you have it placed in the inventory when it disappeared or in the house ?

Did you check both Sim (for all Sims in the household) and household inventory ? Did you go to buy/build mode at some point ? Any visitors that could have stolen it ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (875 Views)

★★ Novice

Yes, I've found it in the personal inventory... I've looked in the household inventory and wasnt there, but I didn't know there is a personal one as well:D awesome! 

Message 3 of 3 (849 Views)