Missing new years animal

by KatlaStorm

Original Post

Missing new years animal

★★★ Guide

Can anyone help me find my chinese new years animal (I would call it a pig, but I’m not sure that’s the right English word - don’t want to offend anyone).

I can’t figure out where in the inventory to look for it. It dissapeared while trying to move it a while ago.

Message 1 of 4 (442 Views)

Re: Missing new years animal

@KatlaStorm For me, it shows up in the Storage > Decorations > Table Decorations It's called the Prosperous Pig. 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 4 (431 Views)

★★★ Guide
@Phantomlover1717 No, it’s not there, either 😔. Think I might have lost it, but I don’t want to file a bug report until I have checked under more furniture. Have notised that sometimes objects hide under tables or bed or what have you. Hope I find it, I rather liked it 😢 Thank you👍
Message 3 of 4 (428 Views)

★★★ Guide

My Prosperous Pig, the one new years animal that was going to give me a bit of luck, has definitely left. I can tell from the lack of luck in getting the bubble blowing pipe in the current lux event 😟 Maybe I gave the cute animal bad treatment 😔😢

I contacted EA help. They gave me some Simcash for the loss, which I immediately spent on nice garden plants 🌳 Apparently it’s not possible to find animals that run away, at least not when they originate from special events.

I found a picture from my old house, those where the happy days, when all my prosperous small ones lived happily together with my children. This is all I have in memory of the Prosperous Pig. RIP

Thanks for your help @Phantomlover1717 

Message 4 of 4 (348 Views)